Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

My first reaction when I seen the pic was "why would he do that?" don't get me wrong, the artwork is really nice and he did a great job, but these remind of all those fake VIs with the Bulls logo on the side of the shoe. Like I said before the artwork is really nice, but everytime I look at them I say "man those look so much like fakes" I think that's why you don't like how they came out.

My first reaction when I seen the pic was "why would he do that?" don't get me wrong, the artwork is really nice and he did a great job, but these remind of all those fake VIs with the Bulls logo on the side of the shoe. Like I said before the artwork is really nice, but everytime I look at them I say "man those look so much like fakes" I think that's why you don't like how they came out.

Nice but you'll be having a hard time explaining to other people that they are customs.

Nice but you'll be having a hard time explaining to other people that they are customs.

OP I get what you're saying. These would look great on a display case. If it only had the trophy and the finals logo then they might actually be wearable. Either way the work done on these are sick.

OP I get what you're saying. These would look great on a display case. If it only had the trophy and the finals logo then they might actually be wearable. Either way the work done on these are sick.

Back
Top Bottom