Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

The work is nice!

Did you not know what the design of the shoe was going to be prior to customization?

The work is nice!

Did you not know what the design of the shoe was going to be prior to customization?

He charged me 75 but we do alot of deals though. I only did it because I got three pair an he work at finishline an is one of my connects I like them but I wanted a pair that I could wear I def would wear them.

He charged me 75 but we do alot of deals though. I only did it because I got three pair an he work at finishline an is one of my connects I like them but I wanted a pair that I could wear I def would wear them.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Yeah, those really don't look that bad. Not a big fan of customs but I think they are pretty well done. Did you use Varsitys or Infrareds?

varsitys

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Yeah, those really don't look that bad. Not a big fan of customs but I think they are pretty well done. Did you use Varsitys or Infrareds?

varsitys

Those Look Great! I mean Like it was aid before Fakes may have maybe ruined your expectations. But these are Great, as a Showpiece in a Case.

Those Look Great! I mean Like it was aid before Fakes may have maybe ruined your expectations. But these are Great, as a Showpiece in a Case.

looking good. I do see minor details where he messed up, but I wouldn't mind some customs like that if corrected. would go nice with the black/red bulls jersey. Only huge downside is most of course will think they are fake.

looking good. I do see minor details where he messed up, but I wouldn't mind some customs like that if corrected. would go nice with the black/red bulls jersey. Only huge downside is most of course will think they are fake.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Thats why I wasnt too happy, he is great when he do minor detail but alot of detail is his weak point its all good though.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Thats why I wasnt too happy, he is great when he do minor detail but alot of detail is his weak point its all good though.

Those are amazing! Wow! If JB would make something like that there would be pandemonium trying to get them.

Those are amazing! Wow! If JB would make something like that there would be pandemonium trying to get them.

yeah they look good kid but evry1 wld think they fake....they do look fake. that hat is TOOOOOO hard tho bro...super sick hat...n change the laces

yeah they look good kid but evry1 wld think they fake....they do look fake. that hat is TOOOOOO hard tho bro...super sick hat...n change the laces

Back
Top Bottom