CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Gamestop Black Friday preview

PreBF_Flyer-page-001.jpg
PreBF_Flyer-page-002.jpg

To the Madden gamers. Is the game even worth the 30 bucks? I'm getting 2k and considering getting Madden as well but I always hear the game gets worse every year.

Any deals on bluetooth speakers for my bedroom that I can place on the bookshelf? I'm not looking for a compact portable one to carry around

Are these ps4 deals from target online and in store this Sunday?
apparently yes, most of these ads state that they're gonna be starting those sales on the 18th

Went to Best Buy today... Seems like they have most the deals already for sale

Those are only some of the deals they started a few days ago. If you're a elite or elite plus member the whole thing goes live on sunday

Edit: Doorbusters are in store only

Saw a couple gems at best buy the other week.
Guess they’re Black Friday/holiday deals

3F3F7685-52A1-425B-9B6A-BCF9C2340C12.jpeg
D6A25F66-B100-4116-AF91-1634FAEBE1B8.jpeg

I don’t know which I’d rather go for tho. Can anyone shed light on LG vs Samsung panels?

Should I got $50 more and get the larger Samsung since they’re close in price?

uhd =/= 4k. its basically a regular 1080p with extra contrast. ive never even heard of some of these model numbers which is a frequent thing with black friday tvs. beware buying a C-grade tv on black friday

Heads up for those with a PS4 - I just traded in my PS4 slim 500gb at Gamestop for $200 credit ($175 trade in value + $25 extra credit for trading in a console (ends 12/2)). Don't have to be a GS Pro member, but ymmv since one GS I called said I had to be a Pro member to get that $25 extra credit.

Going to use the $200 credit for next week's PS4 1tb Spider-Man bundle. This is pretty much an even swap for me since I purchased my PS4 slim 500gb from 2016 Target's BF deal - Uncharted bundle - for around $215 with tax.

wait what? so they gave you $200 for a base model, and are selling the upgraded model for the same price a few days later? wth

Are hp laptops still crap? Are dell laptops better?

Dell probably makes the best windows laptops out

The XPS 13 is probably the only windows laptop I’d buy personally until they improve the surface laptops

There’s a new notebook out called the Matebook X pro by Huawei and it’s rated to be the best laptop out

2k digital copy is 30 bucks on GameStop.com. Just in case anybody is interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom