CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Doesn't have a weird taste to the food?

You can fry anything in there?

Damn, I for sure thought gamestop was going to have their $200 trade in credit deal for black friday. Guess not

Wanted to trade my 500 GB Master Chief bundle for that $230 Battlefield V/One S bundle.

What's the best route to upgrade my Xbox One to the One S without having to come out of pocket? Or come out of pocket very little

Need me an arlo 2 pro.

I don’t live in a bad area, I want to use it more for the wild animals that come down from the hills and mess everyone’s lawn up

Need me an arlo 2 pro.

I don’t live in a bad area, I want to use it more for the wild animals that come down from the hills and mess everyone’s lawn up
price on amazon dropped 50% in the last 3 months. a 2 pack went from 400 to 200 something.

damn now im signed up for amazon music lol its ok i was going to get rid of my wife's spotify account anyway

im still confused, Kohl's got all the deals especially kohl's cash... but every store I talked to and went to literally have a single xbox one S bundle and a single just regular PS4 and I asked em all, y'all getting more bundle and Xbox X and they said we dont know..?

anyone else store like mine with those two systems? trying to cop a Xbox X for my bro and maybe a PS4 bundle for myself for the hell of it and give the Kohls cash to my mother but these stores never carry **** so im confused

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3...qO4UicoEwajmQNpAh723l44qLT73IIkpqj2uR9Njw_wcB

CHEERFUL or JOY= 15% off making it 59.49- Bella Stainless Steel 5.3 Qt air fryer

They're especially great for frozen fries and nuggets, but I've done bacon, steaks, wings, in the air fryer and they always come out perfect.

Macy's has the Black N Decker 5 in 1 Cooker which includes an air fryer setting for like $50, better deal because it's bigger and does more but won't look as fly on your counter

Make a Bestbuy login or sign into existing and the 3.5L Analog Chefman drops from $59.99 to $29.99

Is Red Dead going to be on sale anywhere?
I’d say 99 % chance no. It’s a fairly new game. And on top of that it’s Rockstar. They don’t do discounts lol. I remember GTA V being full price for the longest. And that game is from last gen.

Back
Top Bottom