D.A.R. NOVA April 11th Tysons

Heres a pic of him after a few getting a re-up..sittin next to DK with George Bush over his shoulder

fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg

is the invite extended to the good people of the 757 also?
nerd.gif
I need somewhere to rock my fresh 5x white tee & blac label skull, crossbones, devils andangels jeans
pimp.gif

Bruh all are welcome from Coast to Coast and sea to sea...

yeah.. I'll have a pair of Superman Brons for 1 MILLION dollars.. lol

No really...

Fantastic4our wrote:
is the invite extended to the good people of the 757 also?
nerd.gif
I need somewhere to rock my fresh 5x white tee & blac label skull, crossbones, devils and angels jeans
pimp.gif

Geigh.

laugh.gif

My-T.

im new to this NT gathering thing but ima make it out there since i work 2 mins away from tysons

Is it me?

Or....

(a) Time is flying like shhhh... March is almost here and gone...

(b) The joanin' and "set-up to knock em down" posts are already 2 weeks behind schedule...

(c) LaVan is playing the "Im busy, ain't been on NT in a while but..." game with a flyer right now...

Should be fun -- and packed and diverse -- regardless.

Yeah.. where is WALDO.. I mean Lavan?? No official Placard for the event?

Brotha already gettin too big for his britches? We gotta pay now for Summit Post Cards? lol

Kev.. FYI.. I had some Foamposites (Purp size 11) pop back up if you know of anyone interested...

That and a Superman III Red goin for a pretty penny. Size 11.5

Holla

Oh yeah and HD Spain size 11

^LOL. A dude is getting married, I got #*$@!$%% to get out of my system, my good friend. Can't do that behind the computer...................

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^LOL. A dude is getting married, I got #*$@!$%% to get out of my system, my good friend. Can't do that behind the computer...................
This Ninja is dehydrated on the regular now....

Bamma wont have ANY tears on Dooms Day, cause all the bodily fluids will be dried up!!!
laugh.gif

Fiance: "O I aint seent you since you proposed and I said "maybe" and changed my mind later and said most likely"
O: "baby we gonna be together for the rest of our life... I'll be around after doomsday"
"I'm you know.. workin"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

This Ninja is dehydrated on the regular now....

Bamma wont have ANY tears on Dooms Day, cause all the bodily fluids will be dried up!!!
laugh.gif

Fiance: "O I aint seent you since you proposed and I said "maybe" and changed my mind later and said most likely"
O: "baby we gonna be together for the rest of our life... I'll be around after doomsday"
"I'm you know.. workin"

roll.gif

lol

Only if Kev dont want a pair for himself or for a cronnie.

They were lost (you don't wanna know) and now they are found *wheew*

PM Kev... and then me if he has given you clean waivers son son.

Back
Top Bottom