D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

can anyone give me a legit check on these please? i know they didnt release a st pattys day colorway but i couldnt find any fakes that looked exactly like these. thanks

Last edited:
can anyone give me a legit check on these please? i know they didnt release a st pattys day colorway but i couldnt find any fakes that looked exactly like these. thanks
Maybe those are a pair of Miadidas Rose 3s... ie, you can order custom pairs online through adidas.com

Last edited:
Maybe those are a pair of Miadidas Rose 3s... ie, you can order custom pairs online through adidas.com

didnt even think of that. thanks man

cant make that exact pair on mi adidas though. unless options changed. so it could still be a fake or a sample of some sort

Last edited:
773 II vs 3.5 vs Crazyquick? Which one would you choose if all were $80, which they are with a birthday coupon. except crazyquicks are on finishline.

Went to the outlet mall and got a pair of black 3's for 40 and they had the 3.5's for 55. They were all buy one get one half off

I just bought Rose 1.5s (home).

This is my opinion about 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 - (I play with Adidas Speedwraps)

Rose 1.5 (home) - Perfect court feel, super comfy, looks nice, Cons - ZEROOOOOOO CUSHION. / Overall - the fastest Rose shoes.

Rose 2.5 (playoffs) - Super court feel, perfect comfy with speedwraps (and looks amazing), super cushion . Cons - I don't know why but heel in this shoes is lower to the ground than toes. / Overall - I love this shoes

Rose 3.5 (metal) - Perfect cushion, looks nice, court feel is not bad, Cons - fit is little big in camparision with 2.5 or 1.5 (all size 10), I think that 3.5s is not designed for speedwraps :/ , grip I think is better on 2.5. / Overall - only decent shoes.

I just bought Rose 1.5s (home).

This is my opinion about 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 - (I play with Adidas Speedwraps)

Rose 1.5 (home) - Perfect court feel, super comfy, looks nice, Cons - ZEROOOOOOO CUSHION. / Overall - the fastest Rose shoes.
Rose 2.5 (playoffs) - Super court feel, perfect comfy with speedwraps (and looks amazing), super cushion . Cons - I don't know why but heel in this shoes is lower to the ground than toes. / Overall - I love this shoes
Rose 3.5 (metal) - Perfect cushion, looks nice, court feel is not bad, Cons - fit is little big in camparision with 2.5 or 1.5 (all size 10), I think that 3.5s is not designed for speedwraps :/ , grip I think is better on 2.5. / Overall - only decent shoes.

Where did you get your 1.5's from i been wanting a pair

Pleasant Prairie is pretty much out of Rose 3's and 3 lows (limited scattered on the hash wall). Lots of CW's of the 3.5 available. All of them are $59.99 (bogo 50% off)

Was at the Aurora (Chicago) Outlet this weekend. They had these and a couple of other 773s in FSR. Going for $50-60 and had a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. I have definitely slept on his line, might cop a few more.

Just got me a 3.5 metal (or Troy) today at tanger deer park outlet. They were $60 and they doing the BOGO 50% off. Wasn't even gonna buy anything but I couldn't resist the steal lol.

The only pair of 3 Lows I want.  You gonna play in them or just casual? 

I got some slippage in my mids no matter how I lace them.  Wondering how the lows would perform.

Back
Top Bottom