D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

i play in my Brenda pair, i dont have wide feet so i dont have the same issue with narrowness, i can say they do expand tho, when i put my pair on, theyre snug, but after a few hard cuts, my foot starts to slide around a lot on the inside

I usually wear a 12.5 and play with speedwraps on and my 3.0's are size 12 I would say feel tight in the heel area but feel wide in the toe area ....
They feel much different on court after 15 mins than just trying them on for 5 mins... I was kinda skeptical at the outlet but love them after playing in them

They're tight at first 2 games, after that they are bigger than 2.5 in the same size ;-)

thanks for the info.... however i now have a new dilemma..... >:

i left them on the lamp to charge because i wanted to check the glow and damn near burned a hole in the left shoe about the size of a silver dollar.

it's huge and its pretty bad but honestly not too noticeable when wearing them....... either way i feel like now i have to find another pair.....

any outlets have any size 13's still laying around? i paid 150 for my pair so now it would be nice to find one for clearance price due to this stupid careless accident.

:smh:

Anyone can tell me is this true that Rose 1.5 is better than the later models? In my country in Europe I can buy Rose 1.5 for 70$...

Anyone can tell me is this true that Rose 1.5 is better than the later models? In my country in Europe I can buy Rose 1.5 for 70$...
I like the feels of my 1s more than the 2s and 3's I didn't have the 1.5s but for the part the 1.5 were said to fit better than the 1s

I've played in the following:

1.5 Low

I have the 2.5's but haven't played in them yet.  If I had to rank them overall:

1.5 low - just wish the traction was a little bit better, it's fine if I constantly wipe

3 - cushioning is great, but I have fit issues and the tongue chafes in long sessions

1 - great court feel, but the heel starts to get to me

2 - comfort is not as good as the others

If I needed shoes and 1.5's were available in my size for $70, I'd definitely get them.

1.5's really the only Roses's I've liked.

Love that shoe.

Love the old Adidas PureMotion. God I hate they stopped using it smh

Supernatural Creator, Rose 1 and Rose 1.5 are the best performers so far in my book.

The cushioning died in the SN Creators well before the upper had any problems though, so maybe durable cushioning with the old puremotion was a problem.

I'm excited to try the 773 II's though, which have the "new" puremotion.

The "new" puremotion is basically what's on the Crazy Quick and 773 II.  I'm not sure if Adidas labeled it that or maybe I got it from a review site, but it's obviously very different from the Rose 1 and 1.5.

I think they took a step back with the 4, actually after the 1.5 to be honest.  I like the 2.5-3.5 but the 1.5 was probably the benchmark for the Rose sigs.

The "new" puremotion is basically what's on the Crazy Quick and 773 II.  I'm not sure if Adidas labeled it that or maybe I got it from a review site, but it's obviously very different from the Rose 1 and 1.5.

I think they took a step back with the 4, actually after the 1.5 to be honest.  I like the 2.5-3.5 but the 1.5 was probably the benchmark for the Rose sigs.
I thought they were going towards a more cushioned direction, I was dead wrong. I'm not hating on the new system/setup, I'm just saying.

I've played in the following:

1.5 Low

I have the 2.5's but haven't played in them yet.  If I had to rank them overall:

1.5 low - just wish the traction was a little bit better, it's fine if I constantly wipe
3 - cushioning is great, but I have fit issues and the tongue chafes in long sessions
1 - great court feel, but the heel starts to get to me
2 - comfort is not as good as the others

If I needed shoes and 1.5's were available in my size for $70, I'd definitely get them.

Interesting list, and always great to see another person who balls in all the Roses. My list is a bit different:

3 /3.5 - Superior cushioning, relatively good lockdown
1 - Unreal court feel, decent traction
2.5 - Good court feel and ok cushion, stability is really lacking
1.5 - Decent shoe, better lockdown than the 2.5
2 - Pathetic piece of footwear

The 4 looks like it will perform similarly to the 3, which is a major letdown, even though I loved the 3. I like to see company's take risks on the signature line. The LeBrons, for instant, the only similar experience was between the II and III. Every other shoe plays different from the next.

They're definitely taking a risk with the 4, but what's really hurting them is Rose not being on court.  If Rose balls out in them, that's gonna help sales of course, but I'm still not feeling them.  Considering the variety of 3's and 3.5's still on shelves and clearance racks, I think they needed something special with the 4's and it looks like a big miss right now.

Maybe they can right the ship with the 4.5, but for me the 773 II is the only interesting thing I'm seeing so far.

I also feel like Adidas needs one more special player to devote a shoe to, maybe someone in the forward position.  The Rose line is more than enough for me, but Nike has Bron, Kobe AND Durant.  I've never been a fan of the Howard line, even though I've heard they play well.

NBCs here at deer park for $60, sizes 7.5-8.5 and one 9.5. Bunch of other droses that I'm not really familiar with. If anyone needs help on a pair, let me know! They have the orange allstar game one, I believe.

Love how these look. My first pair of D roses, can't wait to try these out on the court. $60, not bad!

Back
Top Bottom