D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Damnnn I picked up the NBC off eBay for $124 shipped, Not even DS but "like new". Now I see everyone finding them on sale and in outlets. Just my luck lol

Just a heads up but my local Adidas outlet is doing 20% of on most basketball apparel and also 20% off select shoes which included all of the Rose 3's. They are marked down to $79.99 with 20% off...comes out to $63. I ended up getting a pair of the alternate's, but I also saw the Platinum's, Black Leather Away's, and the volt and teal colorway. Great deal that I could not pass up. Check your outlets!

mind hooking me up?
want a pair in the teal colorway!!

does anyone elses run big? my 13s fit like a 13.5

but i honestly think the shoe expands, for a while they were dumb tight while i was lifting, then the moment i hit the court these joints loosened up like an over protected 18yo girl at her first campus party

i have sizes 9.5 and 10 with rose 3.5. 9.5 fits perfect with normal socks 10 fits better with eastbay evapor/nike elite socks with speedwraps.

Normally i wear size 10 in most of basketball shoes, but roses 3.5 are wider than others - something like 2.5.

No idea if Adidas outlets do phone orders, but worth a try.

Adidas Outlet (Spring/Cypress, TX)
(281) 373-4443

Rose 3 - $60
Homes - FSR
Aways - FSR
Fresh Prince - FSR
NBCs - up to 11.5, maybe 12

Rose 3.5 $60-80 (might all be $60, but some have an $80 tag)
Aways - FSR
Chi-Towns - FSR
Murray Park - FSR
Triple Blue - FSR
The Spark - FSR

There may be more colors, but these are all I remember. However, they for sure do not have Brendas or YOTS.

Last edited:
No idea if Adidas outlets do phone orders, but worth a try.

Adidas Outlet (Spring/Cypress, TX)
(281) 373-4443

Rose 3 - $60
Homes - FSR
Aways - FSR
Fresh Prince - FSR
NBCs - up to 11.5, maybe 12

Rose 3.5 $60-80 (might all be $60, but some have an $80 tag)
Aways - FSR
Chi-Towns - FSR
Murray Park - FSR
Triple Blue - FSR
The Spark - FSR

There may be more colors, but these are all I remember. However, they for sure do not have Brendas or YOTS.

Damnit. they don't phone order.

Whats the footaction sku on the nbcs? I'm at one right now and need it to locate them ASAP.

Some pics of Rose in that 3.5 from the Adidas World Tour in China and a pic of the Crazy Quick Rose PE...

Back
Top Bottom