D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

The only pair of 3 Lows I want.  You gonna play in them or just casual? 

I got some slippage in my mids no matter how I lace them.  Wondering how the lows would perform.
Might play a couple outdoor games casually in them... but mainly these will be a daily wearing shoe for me. The lockdown isn't as good as the regular 3's IMO. What's weird, is that I'm getting a hot-spot in the left toe-box on these that I didn't get on my normal 3s. After wearing them all day, it's broken in a bit, but I think i'll need to wear some socks with more cushioning on the top... like a Nike Elite.

Just picked up two 3.5's (All Star & Electric/Infared) for $97 total. In case anybody is wondering Chicago Premium outlet has a "Buy One Get One 50% Off" deal going.

Did a lace swap because I'm such a huge fan of the Lebron 9 China...

Last edited:
stopped by the Adidas in vacaville and picked up a pair of St pattys 2.5s for $20. they had a ton of great deals.

Until there is a DRose 4 thread created I guess I'll just post release dates for the 4's in here...

10/10
Rose 4.0 G66942 BWY, Blast Blue/Running White/Electricity
Rose 4.0 G67399 BKR, Black/Light Scarlet/Neo Iron Metallic

11/07
Rose 4.0 G67404 GGP, Prism Mint/Running White/Tech Beige

11/21
Rose 4.0 G66941 PPY, Ray Purple/Running White/Collegiate Purple

Last edited:
Until there is a DRose 4 thread created I guess I'll just post release dates for the 4's in here...

10/10
Rose 4.0 G66942 BWY, Blast Blue/Running White/Electricity
Rose 4.0 G67399 BKR, Black/Light Scarlet/Neo Iron Metallic

11/07
Rose 4.0 G67404 GGP, Prism Mint/Running White/Tech Beige

11/21
Rose 4.0 G66941 PPY, Ray Purple/Running White/Collegiate Purple

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to The Return... fo real this time.

for anyone in the Norcal area there's a tent sale going on in Sacramento. I'm sure there's others elswhere as well. just something to look into. all shoes are $35.

I'm not sure anybody cares since I don't see a Rose 4 thread but ummm here's a few pics of an upcoming colorway....

stopped by the Adidas in vacaville and picked up a pair of St pattys 2.5s for $20. they had a ton of great deals.

do you know what kind of 3's and 3.5 they have there? and what the prices are? vacaville is an hour drive... but id go if there are good deals...and size 12's lol

not feeling these at all

They aren't great but they aren't terrible like I 1st thought. They're just meh, really expected more from Adidas for a signature athlete the likes of Derrick Rose. It's really hard to distinguish his shoes from and other Adidas BBall shoes truthfully.

Price did drop to $139.99, LMAO!!!

Last edited:
not feeling these at all

They aren't great but they aren't terrible like I 1st thought. They're just meh, really expected more from Adidas for a signature athlete the likes of Derrick Rose. It's really hard to distinguish his shoes from and other Adidas BBall shoes truthfully.

Price did drop to $139.99, LMAO!!!

THIS. My goodness walk into a store and see a drose sig next to the other adidas bball shoes can't even tell. My go to clue is always droses having the stripes on the heel instead of the ankle area. :smh:

You can tell, the Rose's (signature line) are significantly more "luxe" than their team shoes.

Yeah you can tell once they're in hand but from a distance view, how most consumers see them while shopping, you can't really tell. Here's another color courtesy of the other site...

Don't like this one...

is it me or do drose's shoes run narrower than normal?

they do. I find I can't just losen and wear them out. I normally go a half size up and have to completely relace them to fit nicely. I figured It was just me and my fat feet though. ha

Saw these at the Adidas Outlet Aurora,IL. We're going for $42 each. That's all the DRoses they have. I'm still in search of some lows or st pattys in case anyone spots them.

Back
Top Bottom