Da baggy era, a fashion retropective.

Jadakiss as a Ninja Turtle, Fat Joe as Butterbean and Nas chasing the ice cream/milkshake truck with the cape on :rofl:

it actually was a hit, hence why 50 attacked Fat Joe & Jadakiss.. didn't want them revving Ja Rule's career.

cool & dre did da production on da track.
It was, but peak Ja with the duets rolling into this with people not scared to push it would have been massive.

looks like Ye’s in Paper Denim in that photo.
I remember those days. Used to hit up Filene’s basement to grab some Purple Label polo and Paper Denim for cheap haha

You can cop paper denim jeans at Burlington for like $13. I remember them joints used to hit for like a hundo.

You can cop paper denim jeans at Burlington for like $13. I remember them joints used to hit for like a hundo.
I used to wear those in 2004 or 2005, the denim itself was very high quality, they were very nice when they were sumwhat rare. I don't eem remember how they were cut, while I don't remember them looking like what Kanye is wearing in that picture I'm sure they had big openings at the legs. I still have some diesel jeans from that time period which I believe I was told were Japanese selvage denim, it's really high quality but I just can't do the fit. the weather sucks where I live & you may find yourself digging yourself out of a bunch of snow anytime from October-Late April so bootcut pants can be functional.

rapper-record-producer-and-entrepreneur-jayz-is-photographed-for-vibe-picture-id481597436

2008 jay-z...son was a hold out a this point.

Last edited:
I'm too old for the baggy look. I'll leave that up to the young boys (and because I'm a cheap *** and don't wanna buy no more clothes).

I’m pretty much done with baggy but I can’t lie, it feels good when I throw on some old baggy clothes.

Just bought these

3A1FE193-94EB-4066-A8EB-6C7331EC6723.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom