Da Bronx **Appreciation**

Quote:
Fake Bloods
:rofl:
roll.gif
MYSPACE
~ShAdY~

BX all dai. im reppin eastchester rd/Dyre ave, but i chill everywhere.Fordham rd da most thats wheree its poppin :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

isnt the BX also the poorest county in the nation? do they still have that title?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

I love the BX. It is my home borough. 169 and Webster Ave aka The Projects. I don't live there no more. You may find me on the Grand Concourse, Fordham Rd, or Souther Blvd gents.
The Rock says...

Kingsbridge -- Burnside -- ParkChester

I've lived in the Bronx all my life and honestly wouldn't want to move anywhere else, sure you have your *****, and your fake bloods, your fake crips, your fake gang members all together. We do have the Zoo and don't forget the Botanical Gardens... ( the cheapest and most romantic spot to take a lady if your swag is right ! ) I'll only deal with Manhattan to shop and I only go to Queens for girls.... but at the end of the day I'm back on that 6 train.

BANG BANG REVOLVER GANG
Reppin' that BX NYC movement​

and yet no @#%$ place to copped SB Dunks .. UUGH

City Island and I dont know where to pick up the DRUNK Fordham WOMAN .. Althought Plenty oof PR girl in Fordham Road during Bike season!
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
nogordaspleaze@aol.com

vernon's jamican food spot is
pimp.gif

Mad at that carvel though, that vanilla was lookin suspect and that line be xtra long

Born in the BX..Olinville Ave. stand up..heart of the city..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Quote:
isnt the BX also the poorest county in the nation? do they still have that title?
Never heard of that.

Quote:
Least likely place in NYC to be hit with a terrorist attack

The forgotten borough....stand up!
8)
glasses.gif
241st/Wakefield Area 2 TrainTFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

The Bronx is unsafe...just check the daily police blotter in the newspaper, The BX take a whole page for itself.
TEAM
PLATANO

You forgot about Parkchester and Castle Hill!!!!!
Team Teaneck​

Breakin' Necks in the 'Neck​

got family up in kingsbridge. the bronx gets much love from me.

Quote:
No hipsters
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
might be reason enough for me to move up there. bk is gettin overrun on some hostile takeover steez.
for sale: 2001 size 10.5 jordan iii black + cement. worn but wearable. no box or card. nyc meetups only, please. make me an offer.

Bx is the borough needham ave/burnside ave/east tremont/2000 valentine ave is da block's :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
and it would be samuel l gompers 08 but a ninja moved

Back
Top Bottom