Da Bronx **Appreciation**

i love nyc for ever, but i cant stand the bronx. i never did and i never will. i remember back in the mid 70's when i was a kid at a yankee game watching reggie jackson hit a home run, and apartment buildings burning in the background. what happened was that nyc was literally bancrupt, and folks didnt have the dough to pay there rent. so landlords burned the buildings down to get insurance money instead.

when the 1977 black out came about, the bronx was destroyed and drugs were everywhere. the bronx from what i know was always crime ridden and such a pathetic place to live.
i ask bronx cats today how it is up there, and there like "oh its changed" :lol:
laugh.gif
yeah maybe a lil but not much that place has people with bad anger problems. the only thing i loved about the bronx was the bmx park called mullaly's when i used to bmx freestlye there back in the late 80's early 90's. this park is not too far from yankee stadium.

do i go there now? yeah i have family who live not too far from the sound view trainstation. i also lived on clay avenue for about 2 months with my dad. clay ave back then was drug and crime heaven. the worse.

tremont and southern blvd, werd no place to cop @#%$ over here. if someone opens up a store with streetwaer and quickstikes and wat not theyd make quap

I use to go to Mullaly's park to ride bmx all the time circa 02? I heard they did/are tearing down the park :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
and yet no place to copped SB Dunks .. UUGH

Quote:
tremont and southern blvd, werd no place to cop over here. if someone opens up a store with streetwaer and quickstikes and wat not theyd make quap
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

let me guess you work in the big jewlery store in the middle of fordham, that sells cell phones and @#%$. that in the back has fitteds and kicks for "extra" and like two streetwaer tees from five seasons ago. how they had flips for 450 just cus it was like three weeks early, little puerto rican and domincan kids getting crushed when they find out price. if this isnt your spot my bad and whats ur spot?

I'm on 169th and prospect right now but I've been east tremont/180 and southern blvd to the heart since birth. Born and raised in the BX and wouldn't have it any other way.

BX Stand Up!

Hailing from Co-Op City, Sec. 3, waddup.

Born and raised in the Bx; lived right off of Grand Concourse, 174th Streeeet! I remember 170th was poppin' wit da Jamaicans.

I spent hella time on Fordham as a youngin' at the Karate spot that was next to BBQ. Ya'll remember BBQ? Oh man, this takin' me back. And yes, the Rican mami's were feelin' da kid. Met my first girl on Fordham. I miss that @#%$. :wow:
embarassed.gif
Real Recognize Real

1 thing I gotta rep from BX is sum of the females, they be looking right-true story
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

I've disliked the Bronx since I moved here back in like '99.

Manhattan is my first and only love. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
it, Appreciated... And I'm from Long Island... Ain't poppin out here

You must be from suffolk cause Nassau Pops my dude especially the stead. 516 all day. And every borough greater than Queens. Bronx is aight but it neva pop like BK
"Before we let you leave your commander must cross this field,Present himself before my army, but his head between his legs and kiss his own ***."

Back
Top Bottom