Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Miller was about that life since a youngin' though ...he really spit hot 16's at the dinner table. Respek 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

How in the world did you get that from what? I speak two languages, I currently live abroad but I still being me at the end of the day. What you even going on about?

If your father asks where were you when you were over your boy's house, would you respond, "at my n's house"?

Yes.

If you were at the dinner table with your parents, would you be like, "I'm pooped guys, I was savaging in these streets heavy, nahmsayin'? N's be thinking it's a game b...pass me the..."

I dont talk like that, but I get the point.

Yes.
So you really tryna tell us you talk to your grandmother the same way you talk to your boys? You talk to the people you interact with on a professional basis the same way you talk to those you interact with casually? With no differences whatsoever? 
laugh.gif

Now its grandmother?
laugh.gif
To answer your question yes. What make you think I talk to my boys like I dropped out of school in the 8th grade? Yall act like theres no in between. Idk maybe its because Im country, but Ive been told many times by females that they can tell I have an "edge" to me. Maybe Im an anomaly.
It's whoever you talk to. I'm not saying you sound like a junior high drop out around your people, I don't 
laugh.gif

I just find it hard to believe that there's someone out there who doesn't use certain words and phrases around some that they do around others.

No matter how you sound, that you talk to bosses, parents, friends, kids, strangers all the same. If you do then yeah you're an anomaly.

I don't understand this Plies sillines

Like one video is clearly him being funny for da gram and the other is him having an intelligent conversation with a journalist
laugh.gif

Ya'll read too much into ****

Y'all forgot they used to tell him toughen up, put some bass in his voice. He been like that tbh.

Compared to da late 90's -early 00's hardest of hardcore rap? Sure...

But c'mon...

[Video]

This IS Kanye West...that "white persona" isn't needed...you made it b, act like yourself and stop faking it :lol:[/Video]

[quote name="ninjahood" ="/t/648289/man-what-the-hell-did-they-do-to-kanye-man/560_20#post_25762194"]
Every time I heard Kanye talk, he sounds like a regular middle class black man, Ive never heard him "talk white

[Video]

:lol:[/quote]

His voice got light as hell. Took every notch of bass out. :lol:

Kanye always been good at operating in both worlds. But I've noticed since he been a Kardashian he been leaning more towards that other side. I heard pieces from some interview and he was claiming " Kimye" has changed how America views interracial relationships.

Like c'mon bruh. :lol:[/Video]

How in the world did you get that from what? I speak two languages, I currently live abroad but I still being me at the end of the day. What you even going on about?

If your father asks where were you when you were over your boy's house, would you respond, "at my n's house"?

Yes.

If you were at the dinner table with your parents, would you be like, "I'm pooped guys, I was savaging in these streets heavy, nahmsayin'? N's be thinking it's a game b...pass me the..."

I dont talk like that, but I get the point.

Yes.

So you really tryna tell us you talk to your grandmother the same way you talk to your boys? You talk to the people you interact with on a professional basis the same way you talk to those you interact with casually? With no differences whatsoever? 

:lol:

Now its grandmother? :lol: To answer your question yes. What make you think I talk to my boys like I dropped out of school in the 8th grade? Yall act like theres no in between. Idk maybe its because Im country, but Ive been told many times by females that they can tell I have an "edge" to me. Maybe Im an anomaly.

It's whoever you talk to. I'm not saying you sound like a junior high drop out around your people, I don't :lol:
I just find it hard to believe that there's someone out there who doesn't use certain words and phrases around some that they do around others.
No matter how you sound, that you talk to bosses, parents, friends, kids, strangers all the same. If you do then yeah you're an anomaly.

The only thing I can think of that would fit into what you talking about is the N word. Unless you're talking about stuff like "fleek" and "lit" ect. I don't really talk like that seriously. I think I said "lit" for the first time in the Early 2000s thread.

I mean, you only gonna say certain phrases talking about certain things. So if I'm talking smashing females with my site manager, yea I'm going to talk to hunt he same way I talk to my boys. At that point formality has went out of the window.

If someone went back to their native land, they wouldn't be like "yeah dude, dude yeah, dude, like dude, dude bro, yeah dude bro".

1. "I'm at my homies house" 'I'm my peoples hourse" and every once in awhile "I'm at my N house" so what your implying?\

2. Again what are you going on about right now?

3. Bruh I've back to my native land dozens of time and we talk slang in whatever language we feel like, you think english is the only hood talk out there? Go expand your horizon son you sound silly right now

Kanye is some other ****. ***** whole cadence just changes. ***** sound like a white girl from the valley instead of a ***** from the chi. **** is indefensible.

His voice got light as hell. Took every notch of bass out. :lol:

Kanye always been good at operating in both worlds. But I've noticed since he been a Kardashian he been leaning more towards that other side. I heard pieces from some interview and he was claiming " Kimye" has changed how America views interracial relationships.

Like c'mon bruh. :lol:

He got that first side eye from me when he said racism isn't an issue its about classism. Sure classism is an issue but no need to dismiss racism Kanye. And yea that recent interview when he saying him and Kim broke barriers for interracial dating was just.....

I think he forgot that even though he's in a Benz, he still a ***** in a coupe

Last edited:
 you think english is the only hood talk out there? Go expand your horizon son you sound silly right now
AAVE is American based, and black America's native land is America.

An English speaking country.

How do I sound silly? In fact, you just proved my point.

Last edited:
What point?

America isn't my native land :lol: As in I wasn't born in America and the slang with speak where i'm from ain't got nothing to do with english. You alright man?

There are certain words I use when I'm around certain people. I cuss nonstop around my boys. Never talk like that around family. Nothing wrong with changing your vocabulary but some bruthas change their whole demeanor when they're around certain people. Voice get light, Smiling extra, laughing at **** that ain't funny. I'm sure we all see it at work or it might be you.

What point?

America isn't my native land
laugh.gif
As in I wasn't born in America and the slang with speak where i'm from ain't got nothing to do with english. You alright man?
All I did was I ask question, from an American perspective. Since the topic of discussion is AAVE.

[Video]

:lol:[/Video]
[Video]

So was he talking white and code switching for the Kardashians a decade ago using the same voice at 1:05?

I think Ye was changing his voice to sound more street as he came in the game and as he earned his spot more and more he really stopped caring about trying to be that guy.[/video]

And y'all can't have this discussion without bringing up Drake becoming Jamaican 6 years into his career...

[Video]

:lol:[/Video]
[Video]

So was he talking white and code switching for the Kardashians a decade ago using the same voice at 1:05?

I think Ye was changing his voice to sound more street as he came in the game and as he earned his spot more and more he really stopped caring about trying to be that guy.[/video]
[Video]

This what I was talking about when I said "they used to tell me toughen up, put some bass in your voice". Boy talk been on the soft side for a while.

And y'all can't have this discussion without bringing up Drake becoming Jamaican 6 years into his career...

:lol: :lol:

Boy said he be pon dem streets doin badman tings.[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom