Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ninja cares more about the mighty dollar than he does about social/civil injustices. In this country, especially now with social media, the masses are program to think a certain way after a certain incident and if you don't, you're characterize by society as a ______________ (fill in the blank). I have met business people like Ninja, and they are basically scrooge type of folks, who doesn't care about social issues and care more about efficiency and success. Nothing wrong with that.. sides that black empty heart.

Umm, nah

That mightttttttt have some level of truth if Ninja never opened his mouth about race issue, but that isn't the case.Ninja has said tons of ignorant stuff about black people and racism.

tons? :lol:

on my 15+ years here if ive opened on on more then 4 topics total id be surprised.

dont ever confuse me with u b.

i wish i had a dollar everytime i had to read u bloviate bout white supremacy like u was Huey Newton or something :lol: :smh:

your acting like there wasn't older people here in 2001ish... difference is no one was overtly sensitive...them older eere here strictly for kick news and chill..not to whine about bed wetting ish.

3/4th of ya wouldn't even lasted 5 secs of hood talk :lol:

these days overtly sensitive people annoy da ish outta me...

i was born in 83' b...i seen ish and experienced real ish...its a fluke i even found this site in da first place, most heads my age from my hood aint on no damn message board wasting time bout kicks, let alone wasting time debating social justice warrior causes. :lol:

i aint subscribing to da latest hashtag faux outrage social justice meltdown weekly cause, ill let da kiddies bug out.

long as my money good, im good...shiii only reason im here is cause i was able to have bread to even partake in this sneaker ****.

and as far as Kanye, Jim Brown, etc, more of those folks from da minority communities gonna check out on not "subscribing to victimhood" & just getting to da paper & opportunity.

bro the only reason why you have 'bread' is because you still live at home with moms in rent control. if you had your own spot the last thing you would be concerned about is 'kick news'

if you had to actually work and support yourself, you would be on the side of social justice because you would see how ****** up the world is, especially for people who aren't born with a silver spoon. people that have to struggle to get to where they are in life. that is what you lack nina

Think Ninja cares more about the mighty dollar than he does about social/civil injustices. In this country, especially now with social media, the masses are program to think a certain way after a certain incident and if you don't, you're characterize by society as a ______________ (fill in the blank). I have met business people like Ninja, and they are basically scrooge type of folks, who doesn't care about social issues and care more about efficiency and success. Nothing wrong with that.. sides that black empty heart.

Umm, nah

That mightttttttt have some level of truth if Ninja never opened his mouth about race issue, but that isn't the case.Ninja has said tons of ignorant stuff about black people and racism.

on my 15+ years here if ive opened on on more then 4 topics total id be surprised.

i wish i had a dollar everytime i had to read u bloviate bout white supremacy like u was Huey Newton or something :lol: :smh:

-White Supremacy is real

-Everyone knows of your ignorant post regarding black people

-You were actually suspended for one of those post.

When it comes to ignorance regarding race issues, yes, me and you are not a like.

And I am thankful for that. It is one of the many, many, ways i am thankful I didn't end up like you.

Last edited:
Ninja is talking about the og era Nters that have gone on to be successful owning clothing lines, boutiques, becoming Rappers, DJs etc. that were more concerned about economical success than social issues

every single of them dudes i was used to see here, folks were about da sneaker culture & da potential $$$..

Huff owners, OG mack crew, da cat that ripped "Hypebeast" from da lingo here & went on to make that site, da OG founders of flightclub, sais, henry, DJ bana, etc,

none of tbem dudes were crying about what da latest mouth slop came outta a political person's mouth.

every single of them dudes i was used to see here, folks were about da sneaker culture & da potential $$$..

Huff owners, OG mack crew, da cat that ripped "Hypebeast" from da lingo here & went on to make that site, da OG founders of flightclub, sais, henry, DJ bana, etc,

none of tbem dudes were crying about what da latest mouth slop came outta a political person's mouth.

wake up nina it's not the 90's. you're living in the past. you want to be with them then go with them. log off. promise no one will miss you.

Dudes your age on your block, the good ones are out raising families and being independent..like someone else said, your money good because you been hiding under your mommas skirt for way too long....if I was at home, I'd probably be nearing a million in the bank by now....sure as hell hope you have at least half that in a bank account....

Umm, nah

-White Supremacy is real

When it comes to ignorance regarding race issues, yes, me and you are not a like.

And I am thankful for that. It is one of the many, many, ways i am thankful I didn't end up like you.

da feeling is mutual...i would've been dead or in jail walking around with so much ******* racial resentment.

people like u i pity.

everyone knows ur a racial huckster, and i stsy faaaaaaar away from ya type in real life, cuz u got nothing to offer but bitterness, and frankly i aint got time for anything that don't.

-make me money

-keep me dipped

and for da record since u like to play yourself, i said da same **** your sycophantic Bernie Sanders supporters said about unemployment & violence and how it interplays.

Donald Trump won on that message on a gander scale... validation complete.

Dudes your age on your block, the good ones are out raising families and being independent..

no one my age in my hood living moderately different, especially uptown, keep that fake knowledge to da next corner.

motha ******* would kill for having da rare spot i got, i get told it daily. so u can front here wit da wierdos, offline? pssh squirt please.

Meanwhile you are stagnant BY CHOICE....those people had ambition...those people were about the culture....I'm not really sure what you about...you keep talking money, but I'm not sure you have an actual concept of what REAL money is.

btw just because those people are no longer active on this site, don't mean as adults they don't care or are involved in the discussion of racial issues, you are just making assumptions

no one my age in my hood living moderately different, especially uptown, keep that fake knowledge to da next corner.

motha ******* would kill for having da rare spot i got, i get told it daily. so u can front here wit da wierdos, offline? pssh squirt please.

:x bro I know where you live :rofl:

Nobody dying to live on those blocks where for starters you gotta wrestle every single day for a parking spot...lmaooo

You really do live in a bubble b

Umm, nah

-White Supremacy is real

da feeling is mutual...i would've been dead or in jail walking around with so much ******* racial resentment.

people like u i pity.

everyone knows ur a racial huckster, and i stsy faaaaaaar away from ya type in real life, cuz u got nothing to offer but bitterness, and frankly i aint got time for anything that don't.

-make me money

-keep me dipped

and for da record since u like to play yourself, i said da same **** your sycophantic Bernie Sanders supporters said about unemployment & violence and how it interplays.

You're relying on a bigot being president to feel validated, if that isn't a perfect example of how sad your world view is, I don't know what is.

And of course you dream about going back to a period of time when **** seemed simpler, less pressure for you to grow up and act like an adult.

Knowing that someone like you won't want to be around me, is one of the best compliments I could ever get.

Thank you for that.

Last edited:
Y'all took "da bait".

Disappointed :smh:

:smh: I am disappointed in myself

poltroons got a problem with my opinion & attempt to come at my neck, ya talk about where i live that turns out ineffective cuz i love my hood, derail a thread making it about me instead about da discussion at hand.

thats ya fault b :lol: :smh:

no wonder im slowly becoming da only vestige left of da earlier dudes in here...da whining **** be unbearable for da common man.

im just blessed with a inordinate amount of tolerance for da petty bull ****. :lol:

Last edited:

Umm, nah

-White Supremacy is real

people like u i pity.

-make me money

-keep me dipped

You're relying on a bigot being president to feel validated, if that isn't a perfect example of how sad your world view is, I don't know what is.

And of course you dream about going back to a period of time when **** seemed simpler, less pressure for you to grow up and act like an adult.

Knowing that someone like you won't want to be around me, is one of the best compliments I could ever get.

Thank you for that.

good so keep ur distance b.

i hope Trump Turns America into something unrecognizable to a typical social justice warrior snowflake crybaby.

im glad NT exposed me to people like u so i know how to curb em in real life...bitter racial antagonizers.

Last edited:

:x bro I know where you live :rofl:

Nobody dying to live on those blocks where for starters you gotta wrestle every single day for a parking spot...lmaooo

You really do live in a bubble b

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over :lol:

u aint fooling nobody b.

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over :lol:

u aint fooling nobody b.

Oh the ones that will eventually run your moms out her place and force you to finally step up as a man....

:lol: @ you thinking you can hold on to that place for life....specially with Trump as your new president....you gonna fall flat on your face bro.

Y'all took "da bait".

poltroons got a problem with my opinion & attempt to come at my neck, ya talk about where i live that turns out ineffective cuz i love my hood, derail a thread making it about me instead about da discussion at hand.

no wonder im slowly becoming da only vestige left of da earlier dudes in here...da whining **** be unbearable for da common man.

im just blessed with a inordinate amount of tolerance for da petty bull ****. :lol:

Nah son, you make the convo about yourself. Attention seeking at its finest

Man, anyone on NT who frequents the music forum knows how much of a Kanye fan i've been. I've seen him 15 times in 7 different states. I flew to LA by myself last year for the 808's show, I was at the Meadows festival when Kim got robbed and he just left. I was in NY when the day he was supposed to perform at Gov ball got cancelled, went to Summer Jam instead to catch him there, and as soon as the set ended, got an Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen (that was a crazy night(.

But I think I'm truly done with this dude. I haven't listened to any of his music since all this nonsense. Dude has a mental breakdown and comes back looking like Dennis the Menace. He's an idiot. I'm glad Cole went at him. I hope more and more rappers speak out against him. Dude is a joke now. Donda is rolling in her grave.

Last edited:
Y'all took "da bait".

Nah son, you make the convo about yourself. Attention seeking at its finest

please, da scrotom riding by some of ya when it comes to me is hilarious...

im here for da kicks, some of ya here for me da way ya act.

Man, anyone on NT who frequents the music forum knows how much of a Kanye fan i've been. I've seen him 15 times in 7 different states. I flew to LA by myself last year for the 808's show, I was at the Meadows festival when Kim got robbed and he just left. I was in NY when the day he was supposed to perform at Gov ball got cancelled, went to Summer Jam instead to catch him there, and as soon as the set ended, got an Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen (that was a crazy night(.

But I think I'm truly done with this dude. I haven't listened to any of his music since all this nonsense. Dude has a mental breakdown and comes back looking like Dennis the Menace. He's an idiot. I'm glad Cole went at him. I hope more and more rappers speak out against him. Dude is a joke now. Donna is rolling in her grave.

when Trump really start rolling, take solace in knowing that Kanye won't be da last rapper to be hobnobbing with da Donald.

But I think I'm truly done with this dude. I haven't listened to any of his music since all this nonsense. Dude has a mental breakdown and comes back looking like Dennis the Menace. He's an idiot. I'm glad Cole went at him. I hope more and more rappers speak out against him. Dude is a joke now. Donna is rolling in her grave.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom