da hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 249852

What is that and how da hell I get rid of it

Got work tomorrow can't go in looking like that b
This can't be herpes. No yambs in life

Last edited:
If its on the skin surrounding the lips probably just a pimpel bro.
But if its on your actual lips, might be the herps

might not be gettin yambs but what are you doing with those lips?

Last edited:
carmex-original-jar-detail1.gif

Wait if I am virgin nd never kissed a girl how can have herpes.
Can that be passed down from my parents?

Bout to see them with the hands

you can get herpes if someone at a hotel had it and wiped their face on a towel and you used the same towel. It is EXTREMELY contagious my man...

Last edited:
There are two types of herpes . . . HSV 1 and 2

You've got 1, which is extremely common . . . just cold sores . . . don't sweat it

If you have a matching one on your negroconda . . . welp . . .

Last edited:
Doesn't even look like a cold sore, just looks like a pimple you ol carrot head *** *****.

And for my folk with cold sores, hsv-1, best thing you can do is learn your "tingle". When you start feeling that tingle or itch around your mouth attack with some abreva, you can supplement with some Lysine pills as well. You'll never ever see one if you keep that routine. People get mad at abreva saying it doesn't work, but it does if you use it right (which is before it breaks skin). I use it even if it's just a stray mustache hair or pimple itching, I don't take chances. It too terrible a feeling with it on your face.

Last edited:

From WebMD:

What causes cold sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause sores around the mouth (herpes labialis) and on the genitals (genital herpes).

The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth. It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid-such as from sharing eating utensils or razors, kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva. A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way. Cold sores can also be spread to other areas of the body.

From WebMD:

What causes cold sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause sores around the mouth (herpes labialis) and on the genitals (genital herpes).

The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth. It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid-such as from sharing eating utensils or razors, kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva. A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way. Cold sores can also be spread to other areas of the body.

Yeah I have no idea who I got it from, I've had them since I was a child and i'm the only one in my fam that's every had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom