Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by dalilboy

how much can i sell my 16 gig 3gs??
if u know how to unlock it ... you easily can get $300 for it
and for a 32 gb 3gs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

you guys shouldnt be blaming at&t for not letting you get a subsidized price for the new iPhone, you signed a 2 year contract, its that simple

True, im not saying i want special treatment or anything. Its just that in the past apple has taken care of people who bought the previous model, and from looking at different forums it seems Ike a majority of the people who bought a 3GS on launch can get the 200/300 price on the new one. Im just curious why i can't and others can.

Thanks for the response late80s, I'll check again tomorrow

apple has never really taken care of users who bought the previous generation

they allow people to upgrade at the price of 399 for the lower end model after a year your contract

however, if you are a lone user on a single line (no family plan) and you pay a minimum of $100 a month, AT&T bumps your upgrade up after a year, thats what you have probably been hearing

I believe it goes like this for the 32GB iPhone4:

New customer/upgrade eligible: $299
Early upgrade: $499
No commitment:  $699

you guys shouldnt be blaming at&t for not letting you get a subsidized price for the new iPhone, you signed a 2 year contract, its that simple

True, im not saying i want special treatment or anything. Its just that in the past apple has taken care of people who bought the previous model, and from looking at different forums it seems Ike a majority of the people who bought a 3GS on launch can get the 200/300 price on the new one. Im just curious why i can't and others can.

Thanks for the response late80s, I'll check again tomorrow

apple has never really taken care of users who bought the previous generation

they allow people to upgrade at the price of 399 for the lower end model after a year your contract

however, if you are a lone user on a single line (no family plan) and you pay a minimum of $100 a month, AT&T bumps your upgrade up after a year, thats what you have probably been hearing
u can also be the primary line on a 2100 familytalk...

^
If youre not eligible you can do an early upgrade. early upgrade price is 400/500 for 16/32 with a new 2 year contract

so.... how much for this phone butt naked ?

meaning no subsidized price just straight up from either apple or at&t

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Same screen as da generation before?
laugh.gif
that's gonna win over potential

Evo4g customers....

Evo 4G > Iphone 4...No compeition, you cant even argue it.

its pretty easy actually, the evo 4g's battery wont last longer than an hour
laugh.gif

True, im not saying i want special treatment or anything. Its just that in the past apple has taken care of people who bought the previous model, and from looking at different forums it seems Ike a majority of the people who bought a 3GS on launch can get the 200/300 price on the new one. Im just curious why i can't and others can.Thanks for the response late80s, I'll check again tomorrow
this is what im wondering as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, there's really nothing innovative that was announced that hasn't been seen on other phones before. If anything, I consider these more as improvements more than anything.
I was pretty impressed by the screen, though.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

so.... how much for this phone butt naked ?

meaning no subsidized price just straight up from either apple or at&t

600 for 16gb before tax, here in cali it should be around 650 out the door

Originally Posted by Though

damn, i got my iphone in July of 09'...how much ill be looking to pay for this iphone since i cant cop for the discounted price?

600 or 700 hunna dollas playa
laugh.gif

got da 3gs on release day, got this text from at&t today: As a valued customer, we can offer you an upgrade with a new 2-yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee.

June 24th, i'll be there around lunch time.

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Same screen as da generation before?
laugh.gif
that's gonna win over potential

Evo4g customers....

Evo 4G > Iphone 4...No compeition, you cant even argue it.

how better resolution and more colors on the iphone
and its thinner
the evo isnt better it is an alternative

So if the phone is 600 -700 bones...what is the difference then with buying it with a contract? What can I do with it differently? Can i go on internet, call people, etc at an time?

Or if I buy it naked, can I switch my AT&T card over to the iphone? whats the dealio

Back
Top Bottom