Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

okay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looking to buy a Macbook Pro soon..

1. Anyone know if they will release/announce new MacBooks at WWDC?
2. If not, do you know when was the last time the Macbooks processors have been upgraded/changed?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Looking to buy a Macbook Pro soon..

1. Anyone know if they will release/announce new MacBooks at WWDC?
2. If not, do you know when was the last time the Macbooks processors have been upgraded/changed?

Thanks.
The Macbook and Macbook Pro have been updated for about a month now, so there will be no new ones announced tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

laugh.gif
But da evo 4g is way better than da iphone.
Ninjahood? Anyway, just wait for the numbers to release, the iPhone 4g will sell more in the first 30 min of release day than the Evo did on the whole first day.

da sidekick hd would handle da iphone 4g though. imagine da jumpoffs I could get text and to send me da nudes with da 5mp camera.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Lakers loss got me bummed...hopefully Apple can turn my frown upside down!!

so you rather see apple release some hyped crap then to see a hyped team win a championship

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Lakers loss got me bummed...hopefully Apple can turn my frown upside down!!

so you rather see apple release some hyped crap then to see a hyped team win a championship
No I think he meant he want's to see a nice smartphone premiere from a good company because a great team lost a close game earlier.

some companies have nothing and products get sold, some have an online press release and do okay, and then theirs APPLE. Maybe im oversteping how popular this press conference is for Apple, but it seems without it, how would products get sold. Its like, the larger the event, the more important something is, in Apples eyes.

Did the EVO even have anything? They are reminding me more and more like Nike. The show is bigger than the actual product. It's perfect marketing

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

da sidekick hd would handle da iphone 4g though. imagine da jumpoffs I could get text and to send me da nudes with da 5mp camera.
:dead:

Can't wait to see what Apple's got under the wraps.
Also, is NT going to have a e3 thread??? I swear, NT's e3 coverage is much better than IGN.com. 

It's a great time to be a nerd
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at the ninjahood responses.
Is the phone 4.0 OS going to release today?  Probably won't make a difference to me since I still have a 3G.

if i didnt know ninjahood was such an apple hater would have sworn he created this thread off of da title

[h3]AT&T Moves Up iPhone Upgrade Eligibility On Eve of WWDC Keynote[/h3]
Monday June 07, 2010 12:51 AM EST
Written by arn

004607-eligibility.jpg
On the eve of the WWDC 2010 keynote and what is believed to be the announcement of the next generation iPhone, AT&T seems to have adjusted user eligibility requirements forward for many customers. This means that several readers who previously were ineligible to purchase a new subsidized iPhone now find that they are eligible. Previously, dates for eligibility ranged from June to November depending on your rate plan.

Current AT&T customers can check at [URL]http://wireless.att.com[/url] by clicking on "Check Upgrade Options" after they log in. The improved eligibility requirements will allow existing customers to upgrade to the new iPhone with no early termination fees. Apple is widely expected to introduce the new iPhone at the WWDC 2010 Keynote on Monday, June 7th. The keynote begins at 10 a.m. Pacific.

Also modmyi live will have live coverage online of the wwdc

im excited for this iphone because its a complete design refresh aka IMABECAKIN

Back
Top Bottom