My 3g is just begging to be replaced
laugh.gif
, cant wait to see whats in store.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by LDJ

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
Good job AT&T, early upgrade. One thing they actually do right

I posted this and you can check archives about a week or two ago but you know how ppl always wanna say ducktales ducktales, so i decided to find an article so there is no we dont believe you, we need more ppl.

Also like to add you will still have to pay the 18 buck upgrade fee, there will be a new apple care plan offered thru att which is 100 dollars for 2 yrs that covers drops/crack screens/spills water damage. And they are keeping unlimited data plan............. For iPad that is lol.

If you arent up for upgrade you can still get the phone for the discounted price, however you will have to sign a new 2 yr contract, thus losing your unlimited data plan. So i guess take it with a grain of salt.
if you already have the unlimited data.... you have the option to keep it

Yea that's what I thought. I know AT&T ain't backpedalling now
grin.gif

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

CORRECT

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

Yup.

Dial *639# just to make sure. Just checked on my phone and my $18 fee will be waived.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yup.

Dial *639# just to make sure. Just checked on my phone and my $18 fee will be waived.

whoa whoa whoa....i need to look into that
EDIT: thanks for the info. apparently i am eligible for an upgrade for the 18 bucks
pimp.gif

lets see what apple has to show today.

lol @ gizmodo not being invited. hopefully that'll teach them to stop kissing *%% so much.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Looking to buy a Macbook Pro soon..

1. Anyone know if they will release/announce new MacBooks at WWDC?

2. If not, do you know when was the last time the Macbooks processors have been upgraded/changed?

Thanks.
The Macbook and Macbook Pro have been updated for about a month now, so there will be no new ones announced tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

laugh.gif
But da evo 4g
is way better than da iphone.
Ninjahood? Anyway, just wait for the numbers to release, the iPhone 4g will sell more in the first 30 min of release day than the Evo did on the whole first day.

what does selling more have to do with the phone being better?

lil wayne sold a %%*! load, and he is FAR from the best rapper.

Of course ATT is going to let you upgrade and waive a BS $18. They are getting y'all with the #325 ETF. SMH

Verizon's ETF is $350 for advanced devices.  it's not just AT&T trying to keep people from bouncing.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Of course ATT is going to let you upgrade and waive a BS $18. They are getting y'all with the #325 ETF. SMH

sadly, people don't care.

i'd rather keep the $18 fee, than them adding a 200+ fee for early termination and stupid GB caps for basically the same price.

Originally Posted by CowboyQuang

Verizon's ETF is $350 for advanced devices.  it's not just AT&T trying to keep people from bouncing.

doesnt justify it.

just another reason im leaving VZW.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i'd rather keep the $18 fee, than them adding a 200+ fee for early termination and stupid GB caps for basically the same price.

doesnt justify it.

Pretty soon other cell companies will follow.  It's only a matter of time.

doesnt justify it.

Yeah and Sprint and T-Mobile have $200 ETF no matter the phone.
I got a Palm Pre, former 3GS owner so no fanboy on either team. Need to get my money up so I can pay retail for the EVO 4G.

tell me about it.

but those two seem the most money hungry of the cell companies.

both upped their ETF.

both are selling BS data plans.

we'll see how long sprint holds out. since lately they've been more about the customers than before.

tell me about it.

but those two seem the most money hungry of the cell companies.

both upped their ETF.

both are selling BS data plans.

we'll see how long sprint holds out. since lately they've been more about the customers than before.
I think Sprint is trying to compete with T-Mobile directly. As long as they don't lose that battle they should remain in the game.
I have no problems with Sprint service, in fact it's better than ATT in the DMV area and roaming on Verizon is a plus.

yeah same here. ive never had a problem with sprint (aside from them having crappy phones before this whole android/palm thing). i've been on all the carriers, none compare to sprint when it comes price for service.

also, anybody know if this will get streamed live anywhere? i know apple eventually puts it up after the conference, but i don't really care for reading engadget's live blogging.

even though i don't care for the iphone, im always excited for new tech.

but the best part of today is that gizmodo got the shaft from apple
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah same here. ive never had a problem with sprint (aside from them having crappy phones before this whole android/palm thing). i've been on all the carriers, none compare to sprint when it comes price for service.

also, anybody know if this will get streamed live anywhere? i know apple eventually puts it up after the conference, but i don't really care for reading engadget's live blogging.

try uStream. Other than that...you'll have to wait it out until it get's posted by Apple
Try this link

After seeing that pic, I'm kicking myself for signing my sprint contract.

Ehhh.
grin.gif

Edit: It's fake.  whew.

[h1]Watch WWDC 2010 Keynote Live Online Video/Audio Streaming[/h1]
by Sandip Dedhia on May 25, 2010
ADVERTISEMENTS

This year Apple’s WWDC 2010 (Worldwide Developer Conference

grey_loader.gif

) will be held on June 7[sup]th[/sup] to June 11th at San Francisco’s Moscone West. As usual expect some of the exciting announcement from Apple at WWDC 2010. From the Apple press release published yesterday, confirmed that this year also Apple CEO Steve Jobs will be attending and delivering keynote address on June 7 at 10.00 am.
At WWDC 2010 we can expect following announcement from Apple

1. New Generation iPhone (iPhone 4G/HD) (leaked photos here)

2. New iPhone OS 4.0

3. Mac OS X core Technology

grey_loader.gif

labs
4. Miscellaneous announcements (Developers tools, Application framework) etc.

WWDC 2010 is not invitation based event and you can buy passes by your own and see announcement live right from Steve Jobs. Unfortunately Apple doesn’t live broadcast WWDC 2010 event and we are sure many users want to watch WWDC 2010 live online.
[h3]Watch WWDC 2010 Live Keynote Links[/h3]
1. MacRumours.com

2. Engadget

3. moddmyi/live

4. iPhonealley.com

5. theAppleBlog

6. live.gdgt.com

7. Technologizer

8. Arctechnica

9. Textviff

10. Macobserver

Here you guys go