DaBaby Thread

Interestingly, dude is 27 years old so this gives hope to a lot of wannabe/aspiring rappers (including those on NT) it is still possible and the dream is alive :wow: (especially with bruh hailing from NORTH CAKALAK...aint nobody blew up out there since JODECI in 91' and they had to travel up to NY to make it happen)

His rap style is crazy to say the least...he is humorous like Eminem/Ludacris, but you can tell from his lyrics that he's actually put in work on the block, probably done a few drive bys etcetera maybe even smoked a few fools & fuk boi'z. To be honest, I think dudes street credibility possibly eclipses Young Jeezy/Gucci Mane. He probably wasn't touching Kilos and bricks, but he has definitely lived the "Shotta" lifestyle and is the living embodiment of a STREET n-word.

I'm going to try to look up his record and see if he's been 2 the pen, but then again like Plies said if you got caught that means you weren't good at what you do...:rolleyes (it don't necessarily mean a thang). But im certain from the way he raps, dude has spent a couple weeks minimum in the Mecklenburg County Jail or atleast picked up the energy from a family member/associate who has. (Travis Scott mentioned "flying kites" on SICKO MODE, which would fly over a normal person head...)

Salute to dababy. Wasn’t on board at first because of the diaper ****. Gave homie a listen after Suge played random on my YouTube. I’m sold. Son is solid. :smokin

He def decent, don't know how much buzz he's gonna get.

He has a chance to be ****ing tremendous.

The charisma, the flow, the fact he isn’t all leaned and perked out like most of the other new rappers (especially southern rappers) and he’s just different than anything else out right now.

He already had the #1 album in the country on Apple Music and he’s still in the middle of REALLY blowing up. Dude is like the Ja Morant of the rap game right now :lol:

Definitely talented. Blank Blank has some heat on it too. Milli, Deserve It, 4x.

BE42D06F-E2DF-4F1C-97EA-48EE8EA7D4BA.gif

Anybody been to one of his concerts? I’ll be at the show Sunday night in Raleigh. Wondering how late he usually goes on.

Back
Top Bottom