Daily MARIJUANA Smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thread jack, but quick question.

i had some blunts sittin in my center console uncovered and now my center console smells like straight bud. anyone know how to get this smell out permanently?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^smoke them blunts
already did
pimp.gif

Never smoked daily but I will get on a kick sometimes of like 3-4 times a week. I feel like my short term memory took a slight permanent hit from smoking but it's really not below average or anything. My major (architecture) is real intensive and sometimes I work for days at a time without sleeping; there's nothing like a gb at the end of the day to unwind.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

all this mid-grade and high grade talk
laugh.gif

all I smoke is High Grade. My boy has some kind of miracle connect but maaan, he got them thangs goin for the L-O
these are the strains I've gotten from him just within 3 months:
Green: Headband, Silver Haze, Trainwreck, White widow, Chunky Monkey, Lovechild, Blue Cheese, Blue Magic, Afghan Goo, Afghan Kush, Lemon Kush and all sorts of random [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chronic[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color]: Purple Urkle, Royal Purple, Purple Thunder, Lavender, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy, Sour Diesel, Purple Sour Diesel 

by far my favorites had to be Silver Haze, Train Wreck, White Widow, Both Afghans, lemon kush was decent (gave me a good high, but it was dry and brittle)
and all the I had [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color] no complains about all FIRE
I'm in Nor-Cal, Southbay, SJ to be specific I've been to other regions of the U.S. and nothin like cali's weed (that saying is not cliche
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
even So-Cal's stuff club stuff ain't as good as Nor-Cal's naturally grown word to Mendecino and Humboldt
smokin.gif

Yep. I'm down here in Diego and those strains are in the regular daily rotation. I <3 Cali bud.

Also if you wanna save your lungs, bud and money try out a Volcano vape. Got one about 6 months ago and I love how it taste.

btw, trainwreck 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 best **!* i ever had. 
edit* ...IMO* ive had a lot of the stuff fly mentioned, i just liked trainwreck the best. (best experiences)

Originally Posted by Quig707

laugh.gif

all I smoke is High Grade. My boy has some kind of miracle connect but maaan, he got them thangs goin for the L-O
Green: Headband, Silver Haze, Trainwreck, White widow, Chunky Monkey, Lovechild, Blue Cheese, Blue Magic, Afghan Goo, Afghan Kush, Lemon Kush and all sorts of random [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]chronic[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color]: Purple Urkle, Royal Purple, Purple Thunder, Lavender, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy, Sour Diesel, Purple Sour Diesel 

by far my favorites had to be Silver Haze, Train Wreck, White Widow, Both Afghans, lemon kush was decent (gave me a good high, but it was dry and brittle)
and all the I had [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Purple[/color] no complains about all FIRE
I'm in Nor-Cal, Southbay, SJ to be specific I've been to other regions of the U.S. and nothin like cali's weed (that saying is not cliche
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
even So-Cal's stuff club stuff ain't as good as Nor-Cal's naturally grown word to Mendecino and Humboldt
smokin.gif
Thats what I'm saying.  People dont realize, the best stuff never ends up in clubs. The best of the best never even gets sold. Until you're sampling a knowledgeable home growers own stash, you're not experiencing whatever yall are referring to as "high grade." FlyJr22...you forgot to include Sonoma county. Believe me, it can hold its own, if not in production, at least in quality.
I'm going to object. While you may be right, the ABSOLUTE best stuff (like the upper 99.9 percentile) is probably held onto for personal use and competitions, the top shelf strains from the elite Bay Area and even LA clubs are definitely some of the best stuff in the world.

I've been a card holder for a few years, also have experience with a number of legitimate growers.  Marijuana has a limited threshold in quality, there's no one strain to rule them all.  In my experience all the elite strains when cultivated and harvested to perfection are are generally in the same ballpark when it comes to quality with subtle differences in the actual high which ultimately come down to the subjectivity of the smoker. 

That being said, you can be puffin on OG Kush but if wasn't grown correctly at the least, it can easily smoke like some decent mid.  Also, when the typical dealer tells bo he has ____________ I'd guess that half the time he actually knows what it is, much less actually that strain.

That's why unless I'm buying directly from the grower, or a trusted individual that I know is buying from the actual grower I much rather go through a club since I know with certainty what I'm getting.

oh yeah and co-sign on that club thing.
people swear that just cause its from the club its the best *#%% out 
eyes.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

oh yeah and co-sign on that club thing.
people swear that just cause its from the club its the best *#%% out 
eyes.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Yall knows clubs sell reggie right? A lot of clubs don't sell high grade, and they don't act like they do. 

I'll walk into a random club in SF and there will be 10-15 low grades, 10-15 mids, a club will a selection like that is mostly likely going to have highs so they'll typically have a smaller selection of high grade too.

Yall know how many times I've sold a sucka an O of some mid for 300+ because he got geeked off that CA Health & Safety code seal?

i found that I do more activities when im chopped
Down for more.. Relaxed enjoying whatever I may be up to

Kinda better at sports too lol

the only downside = i forget things and the $$$ I waste

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
smokin.gif
Thats what I'm saying.  People dont realize, the best stuff never ends up in clubs. The best of the best never even gets sold. Until you're sampling a knowledgeable home growers own stash, you're not experiencing whatever yall are referring to as "high grade." FlyJr22...you forgot to include Sonoma county. Believe me, it can hold its own, if not in production, at least in quality.
I'm going to object. While you may be right, the ABSOLUTE best stuff (like the upper 99.9 percentile) is probably held onto for personal use and competitions, the top shelf strains from the elite Bay Area and even LA clubs are definitely some of the best stuff in the world.

I've been a card holder for a few years, also have experience with a number of legitimate growers.  Marijuana has a limited threshold in quality, there's no one strain to rule them all.  In my experience all the elite strains when cultivated and harvested to perfection are are generally in the same ballpark when it comes to quality with subtle differences in the actual high which ultimately come down to the subjectivity of the smoker. 

That being said, you can be puffin on OG Kush but if wasn't grown correctly at the least, it can easily smoke like some decent mid.  Also, when the typical dealer tells bo he has ____________ I'd guess that half the time he actually knows what it is, much less actually that strain.

That's why unless I'm buying directly from the grower, or a trusted individual that I know is buying from the actual grower I much rather go through a club since I know with certainty what I'm getting.
you guys are right but no one really understands this concept...and only the lucky few will ever see the real STASH...the Bay Area and So Cal are very lucky areas....

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
smokin.gif

you guys are right but no one really understands this concept...and only the lucky few will ever see the real STASH...the Bay Area and So Cal are very lucky areas....
Anybody order from Northstone Organics??
A Grades 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Silver Haze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t7lbo4.jpg

jsut had some sour grape with a whole bunch of kief on it.... gave me a crazy body high.... but i jsut started smoking again....

Am I the only person that enjoys physical activity after smoking vaping?

Nothing like going for a run on a sunny day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Am I the only person that enjoys physical activity after smoking vaping?

Nothing like going for a run on a sunny day
pimp.gif

Im the opposite I prefer listen to some tunes and vegging.

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

Ahyoon does that weed actually contain thc? Lol I didn't kno they sold weed online wth

They've had clubs in the bay that deliver TO YOUR DOOR since 2008.

i blaze everyday, started in 2008 and have been blowing strong ever since. SOUR DIESEL changed my life. Started seeing everything from a different point of  view. a 3 pack of dutch masters gets me thru a day. i tend to think about my past alot (the good memories)when im high. My memory game is on point. I have lots of ideas but production is almost never there. I know i wont be blowing all my life because i do want a real job after college. But until then, DUTCH MASTERS x Mary J=
pimp.gif

Yall some fools if your smoking anything under some high grade piffery, mids and kb don't do it right if you know what i mean. That Kush tastin like straight candy in the volcano
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom