Daken Wolverine's Son

I just wanted to comment that when Frog got the Masamune in Chrono Trigger he was a beast
pimp.gif
crit hits like every time

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I just wanted to comment that when Frog got the Masamune in Chrono Trigger he was a beast
pimp.gif
crit hits like every time
roll.gif

1st thing i thought of.

the whole masamune thing is
pimp.gif

muramasa blades
smokin.gif
devil.gif

i dont think in his Weapon x days he had bone claws...

it happen right when they gave him the adamantium skeleton than they came out .

someone correct me if im wrong.......

I thought that too and prior to that he didnt even know that they existed.. but according to some nters that isnt true ..regardless wolverines storyline hasalways kept my interest I just want to learn the facts

Hey_

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

I thought that too and prior to that he didnt even know that they existed.. but according to some nters that isnt true ..regardless wolverines storyline has always keep my interest I just want to learn the facts

This happens all the time when different writers handle characters and origins are changed.

When he first came on the scene, Howlett could only regenerate. Weapon X abducts him, laces his skeleton with adamantium and also give him claws.

Later, they retconned this origin to include that his claws were part of his mutation. During the era of this change, he's gifted the adamantium by WeaponX, he believes that they've given him those claws.

Later when his adamantium is removed by Jospeh or Magneto, the readers along with Wolverine discover the claws are part of his mutation and not from his timewith Weapon X.

Julius F. Wrek

Due to recons we will never know the true story...

but yea the sword was used to slay Sabretooth

WolverineVsSabretooth.jpg

Daken is his son

For more on Marvel... Head to the Marvel Thread or to
The Marvel Database
or Marvel.com

Years later, he met Nick Fury, Captain America, and Black Widow fighting the Nazis in Madripoor and Europe during World War II. Afterward, he participated as aCanadian soldier in D-Day, as well as the liberation of the Netherlands. He may have also been a spy for the Allied Forces and it was recently revealed that hemay have spent time in the Sobibor concentration camp.

After WWII, he travelled to China, where he met a Chinese businessman named Chang, an employee of Landau, Luckman, and Lake. In Shanghai, Logan meets Ogun, animmortal Japanese samurai and sorcerer. Impressed by Logan's skill, Ogun offered to instruct him in the martial arts, and even taught him Sun Tzu andideograms. Wolverine soon developped a deep and lasting love for Japan.

After his training with Ogun, Logan travelled to the village of Bando Saburo in order to learn how to be a man. There, he met and fell in love with a localwoman named Itsu. They married and conceived a child together.

After the demon sword smith Muramasa created an explosion that caused Logan to accidentally stab a villager with his claws, Logan is banned from the village.Before he left, Logan found Itsu murdered. Unbeknownst to Logan, the mysterious cloaked figure (who accompanied Sabretooth when he murdered Silver Fox) tookthe child from Itsu's womb.

Logan gave himself to Muramasa, thinking the villagers were responsible for the murder of Itsu. Muramasa vows to build a sword capable of killing even Loganhimself. Logan is later rescued by the Winter Soldier and taken to Madripoor.

Soon after, Logan began working for the American CIA. He was instrumental in the creation of the unbalanced super-soldier, Nuke. On one occasion, Wolverineteams up with Ben Grimm (later known as the Thing) to participate in a Cold War-era government mission.

This was pulled off of that Marvel link. It is said his claws been there.

The bone claws are not a big deal. Wolverine was originally an actual wolverine, that was a mutant(I'm talking when his character was first thought up).Also there's some alternate universe where after Wolverine gets his adamantium removed from him by Magneto (I think or someone else in this A.U.) hismutation went in to overdrive, since the adamantium was corrosive to his body and the regenerative ability spent most of its time healing that. With hismutation in overdrive or at it's full potential he was more beast like. He then had like a 2nd mutation and turned in to a man-wolverine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...te_versions_of_Wolverine
See Bone clawshttp://en.wikipedia.org/w...nal_history_of_Wolverine

Keep reading the marvel wikis. You literally can spend all day getting really good summaries of certain series.

Anyway, X-23 >>>> Daken

Hey_

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Years later, he met Nick Fury, Captain America, and Black Widow fighting the Nazis in Madripoor and Europe during World War II. Afterward, he participated as a Canadian soldier in D-Day, as well as the liberation of the Netherlands. He may have also been a spy for the Allied Forces and it was recently revealed that he may have spent time in the Sobibor concentration camp.

After WWII, he travelled to China, where he met a Chinese businessman named Chang, an employee of Landau, Luckman, and Lake. In Shanghai, Logan meets Ogun, an immortal Japanese samurai and sorcerer. Impressed by Logan's skill, Ogun offered to instruct him in the martial arts, and even taught him Sun Tzu and ideograms. Wolverine soon developped a deep and lasting love for Japan.

After his training with Ogun, Logan travelled to the village of Bando Saburo in order to learn how to be a man. There, he met and fell in love with a local woman named Itsu. They married and conceived a child together.

After the demon sword smith Muramasa created an explosion that caused Logan to accidentally stab a villager with his claws, Logan is banned from the village. Before he left, Logan found Itsu murdered. Unbeknownst to Logan, the mysterious cloaked figure (who accompanied Sabretooth when he murdered Silver Fox) took the child from Itsu's womb.

Logan gave himself to Muramasa, thinking the villagers were responsible for the murder of Itsu. Muramasa vows to build a sword capable of killing even Logan himself. Logan is later rescued by the Winter Soldier and taken to Madripoor.

Soon after, Logan began working for the American CIA. He was instrumental in the creation of the unbalanced super-soldier, Nuke. On one occasion, Wolverine teams up with Ben Grimm (later known as the Thing) to participate in a Cold War-era government mission.

Yeah, thats tied in with the Lupine retcon.

Julius F. Wrek

WolverineVsSabretooth.jpg

Years later, he met Nick Fury, Captain America, and Black Widow fighting the Nazis in Madripoor and Europe during World War II. Afterward, he participated as a Canadian soldier in D-Day, as well as the liberation of the Netherlands. He may have also been a spy for the Allied Forces and it was recently revealed that he may have spent time in the Sobibor concentration camp.

After WWII, he travelled to China, where he met a Chinese businessman named Chang, an employee of Landau, Luckman, and Lake. In Shanghai, Logan meets Ogun, an immortal Japanese samurai and sorcerer. Impressed by Logan's skill, Ogun offered to instruct him in the martial arts, and even taught him Sun Tzu and ideograms. Wolverine soon developped a deep and lasting love for Japan.

After his training with Ogun, Logan travelled to the village of Bando Saburo in order to learn how to be a man. There, he met and fell in love with a local woman named Itsu. They married and conceived a child together.

After the demon sword smith Muramasa created an explosion that caused Logan to accidentally stab a villager with his claws, Logan is banned from the village. Before he left, Logan found Itsu murdered. Unbeknownst to Logan, the mysterious cloaked figure (who accompanied Sabretooth when he murdered Silver Fox) took the child from Itsu's womb.

Logan gave himself to Muramasa, thinking the villagers were responsible for the murder of Itsu. Muramasa vows to build a sword capable of killing even Logan himself. Logan is later rescued by the Winter Soldier and taken to Madripoor.

Soon after, Logan began working for the American CIA. He was instrumental in the creation of the unbalanced super-soldier, Nuke. On one occasion, Wolverine teams up with Ben Grimm (later known as the Thing) to participate in a Cold War-era government mission.

eek.gif

daken also has the powers to mess with people's emotions / get them to do things by giving off a scent from his body. the claws on his wrist are bondedwith the muramasa blade, which negates healing factors. they are sheathed in his skin with adamantium so that they don't kill him. it's possible thatduring that, tinkerer also coated his other claws with adamantium, but who knows.

everything on wiki pretty much sums it all up. romulus ripped him outta his mom's womb and he was trained by him for a long time.

blahblahblah now he's on the dark x-men and dark avengers.

this thread is interesting i didnt know who this guy is and dark x-men dark avengers ?? wth is this

Daken might be the most interesting character in the Dark Avengers. The last issue of Wolverine feat Daken was pretty good.

(Waits for someone to claim him for Team Marvel
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i know he shouldn't have claws because it's not a real power of wolverine's...
Actually it is, he was born with bone claws and Weapon X turned them into metal.

I think it was necessary for marvel to bring in Daken cuz I really didn't care for X-23 and putting him on the Osborn's Dark Avengers team was great aswell as Shaw and Mrs. Sinister using Daken. Wolverines past has mostly been accounted for now so it's necessary to add in an element that will flesh outhis future. I think that their father/son dynamic will play out really well.

Back
Top Bottom