Daken Wolverine's Son

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i know he shouldn't have claws because it's not a real power of wolverine's...
Actually it is, he was born with bone claws and Weapon X turned them into metal.

70bd0d6e7ebf278f8e254b799580ce95-getty-82875250.jpg

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

i know he shouldn't have claws because it's not a real power of wolverine's...
Actually it is, he was born with bone claws and Weapon X turned them into metal.

70bd0d6e7ebf278f8e254b799580ce95-getty-82875250.jpg
Geez, guys. Read the posts on the first page. It has all been cleared up.

The story was probably retconned with claws being one of his original powers, because it doesn't really make sense any other way. From the way I understandthe Adamantium coating process, it isn't possible to coat something with the metal that wasn't there (i.e. put random pieces of metal into his body).Also from a physiological (and extremely nerdy) viewpoint, the muscles required to "unsheathe" the claws wouldn't be there if the metal wassimply implanted. The metal would just stay in his forearm with no way to come out.

damn i ain't know wolvie finally killed sabertooth......Marvel will bring him back somehow....
laugh.gif

Yea I think the OG story was even told in the X-Men cartoons back in the 90's. Once he got the metal in his body, the claws "magically" appeared.It didn't make sense even when I was that young. Then the storyline in the X-Men Orgins, I was like "wait, he didn't have the bone clawsoriginally"

I guess it's sorta like Spiderman and his web, one minute he acquired the ability to make it once he was bitten, then the next he has small capsules thathe needs to replace to shoot webs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if they're something they should've done was to leave this guy alive...

pimp.gif
He is. (Or he will be from what I hear.)

This just came out this week.

spider_man__the_clone_saga_1-570x865.jpg

He was hinted at coming back a month or two ago in Amazing Spider-Man #600....We're at Amazing Spider-Man #607 right now I think.
amazingsm600.jpg

And as for Daken....
yawn8hm.jpg

He gotta be one of the most boring Marvel characters that Marvel decides to stuff down our throats on a constant basis.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Daken is cool. but Skaar is cooler
250px-Skaar.jpg
2hoe068.jpg

Skaar is that dude.

But the current 'Skaar Son Of Hulk' series is kinda boring. For a better current Skaar story;

Pick up a back issue of Incredible Hulk #600 through whatever is out now (I think #602).

You won't be dissapointed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Claw on the wrist? ... that is dumb IMO..
laugh.gif
Why in the hell didn't anyone from Marvel tell that to the geniuses that came up with this idea for the movie Deadpool ?!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Movie+Deadpool.jpg

The next Wolverine movie (Wolverine Origins 2) is gonna involve Silver Samurai and the Muramusa Blade.

SilverSamurai.jpg

It's probably gonna end up being the main plot with Daken making his live-action debut. He becomes jealous of his again pregnant mother, cause he wants allhis father's attention on him, so he ends up killing her and running away.
Hood speculated that there will be a sequel, which will be set in Japan.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine#cite_note-whywolvie-54[/sup] During one of the end credits scenes Logan is seen drinking at a bar in Japan. Such a location was the subject of Claremont and Miller's series, which was not in the first film as Jackman felt "what we need to do is establish who [Logan] is and find out how he became Wolverine".[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine#cite_note-ready-45[/sup] Jackman stated the Claremont-Miller series is his favorite Wolverine story.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine#cite_note-131[/sup] Of the Japanese arc, Jackman also stated that:
[table][tr][td]"[/td] [td]..there are so many areas of that Japanese story, I love the idea of this kind of anarchic character, the outsider, being in this world - I can see it aesthetically, too - full of honor and tradition and customs and someone who's really anti-all of that, and trying to negotiate his way. The idea of the samurai, too - and the tradition there. It's really great. In the comic book he gets his @+% kicked by a couple of samurai - not even mutants. He's shocked by that at first.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine#cite_note-Japan-130[/sup][/td] [td]"[/td] [/tr][/table]

Yea...Most likely 2011.

Theyre gonna make the X-Men First Class film first with Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast, & Emma Storm. Probably all the other mutants that were locked up in thecells in Wolverinre Origins.

If you can't wait, read this trade...It'shis origins story of being in the Nazi concentration camps. The basis to why he turned out the way he did.
http://
128_x_men__magneto_testament.jpg

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Originally all Logan could do was heal.

Eventually, they went with a story that his claws were part of his mutation.

so ur saying wolverine wasnt born with both healing factor and the bone claws? so how did he get bone claws then?

From my understanding, Magneto ripped the adamantium claws out of Wolverine, and he evetually grew bone claws. Someone correct if I'm wrong. He was neverborn with bone claws, he only had healing.

great now everyone is gonna jock silver samurai in marvel VS capcom 2
smh.gif
...sonis my secret weapon
devil.gif

War Machine is slowly becoming the next Wolverine.

He was recently made into a cyborg. So the armor is what keeps him alive now. But he can do way more with armor than Tony can do.

He can like hack himself into anything electric or computer related and he can merge with tanks, airplanes, whatever.

Like a big #@$ Mega Man x RoboCop x IronMan hybrid that can do whatever he wants....and the hood gonna love him cause he's black.
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a wrap when Marvel makes him mainstream.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

110_war_machine_11.jpg

122_war_machine_12.jpg

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom