Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by CP1708

Last night I'm watchin the Lakers/Raptors game and I'm watchin Chris Bosh and i started thinkin about Dampiers contract and Bosh's Dallas roots. 

And it made me sick. 
sick.gif

Ima need Bron or Wade or somebody to convince Bosh to go play in Miami or Chicago or somewhere like that.  No offense. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I doubt it happens, but maybe if Roddy gets extended minutes and shows some real potential, maybe... He's the most likely of the three to come here, but I still think it's a longshot.
laugh.gif
Yeah, don't get too worried CP.

We'd all like it, but I think it won't happen.

And
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at you sticking up for JET.
laugh.gif

Haywood AND possibly Dampier back? Sick.
pimp.gif

Of course our guards go down once they come back though.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Gonna be a fun game tonight.
pimp.gif

Chalk up another one.

Haywood played great in the second half. Surprisingly, Dirk played like uber-trash. Kidd was hot and we wouldn't have won without him. Caron's outside jumper is wet.
sick.gif
. I like the effort from him and Marion every night.

Good luck on Saturday guys, I'll be at work.

Ugly win, but I will take it. On to the next one.

13 straight!!

Ugly win, but I will take it. On to the next one.

13 straight!!

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Damn, Dirk played horrendous.
frown.gif

Dude was 3-16 from the field.
He cant be a baller every night. A month ago if the Mavs played like this they would have lost. Now, with a better supporting cast, Dirk can have an off night and the Mavs can still win.

Also, did anyone of you see the stat that since February 1st nobody in the league has made more 3's than Jason Kidd. Dude is shooting so nice right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Damn, Dirk played horrendous.
frown.gif

Dude was 3-16 from the field.
He cant be a baller every night. A month ago if the Mavs played like this they would have lost. Now, with a better supporting cast, Dirk can have an off night and the Mavs can still win.

Also, did anyone of you see the stat that since February 1st nobody in the league has made more 3's than Jason Kidd. Dude is shooting so nice right now
pimp.gif

I know that, but I'm just saying.

But anyways, I can't wait until Jason Terry is back. And after watching this video below, I'm very hyped and I can imagine myself crying literally if we win a championship. But, let's just take it one step at a time.
smile.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...ba/news/story?id=4982333

Damn, after tomorrow's game against the Knicks, we don't play again until Wednesday against the Bulls and not again until next Saturday against the Celtics. I hope this doesn't effect our "mojo", I hope this little "rest" helps us out. I want the streak to hit at least 20.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Hai guise
smile.gif

We lose to the Nets twice and play the Mavs like this. LOL go figure.
Knicks are playing good and hitting their shots, but I dont know what the hell the Mavs are doing. Playing no defense.

Carlisle didn't play Haywood or Dampier for the entire 2nd quarter. NY went on to shoot 53%. This is ridiculous. There should be a center on the floor at all times.

Knicks whooping our %$% tonight
laugh.gif
I'm not mad if we lose, we actually need a reality check. I'm not a fan of long 10+ game winning streaks like this...7-8 in a row is usually good. Mavs have been playing terrible the past couple of games, probably getting too content.

Give it up Carlisle, it's over, get the starters out of there to send a message for their poor play. Maybe the Knicks win by 50
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom