Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

On the bright side, at least Denver lost too.
laugh.gif

What the HELL is up with us this second quarter?

We look like a bunch of D-Leaguers. No defense. Amazingly crazy amount of turnovers, little ball-movement.

They are who we thought they were
laugh.gif

This is what happens when you have a roster full of old guys...the motivation is gone from the trade and now everyone is back to earth. Not looking too good right now...

Carlisle is a clown...I've seen enough of his foolishness. Shortening the rotation to 8 men in DECEMBER for no reason, playing Najera too much, playing Barea too much, not playing Roddy despite him being productive EVERY time he's been given a chance. Boo this man!

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Carlisle is a clown...I've seen enough of his foolishness. Shortening the rotation to 8 men in DECEMBER for no reason, playing Najera too much, playing Barea too much, not playing Roddy despite him being productive EVERY time he's been given a chance. Boo this man!
Can't do it.

He played Roddy, we're going to win.

pimp.gif

It took an ejection to Dirk for Carlisle to get desperate and realize that they needed a spark. This guy should have been receiving 15+ minutes a game even when Jason Terry came back. Roddy has done nothing except score double figures every time he's gotten a chance this month.

Going to take down Portland tonight, LETS GO MAVS.

Don't let go of the two seed for the rest of the year, and we'll be in fine shape.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Going to take down Portland tonight, LETS GO MAVS.

Don't let go of the two seed for the rest of the year, and we'll be in fine shape.
hmmm...... is it safe to say another case of too many players on one team needing the ball to make a difference?

as a laker fan im loving it
laugh.gif
both dallas and denver doing bad. i really thought one of those team were gonna catch up to the lakers. i think denver has a tougher schedule left so i think dallas could hold on to the 2 spot

i expect the lakers to do terrible on this road trip so its still gonna probably come down to the last few games of the season...

Terry is gonna have to get use to that mask like rip....

Roddy %+$*%#* Beaubois is BALLIN tonight!! Carlisle needs to quit messing around and play this dude every night. He is lightning in a bottle.

This kid has produced on the court every time he plays, I just don't see how anyone can justify not playing him. Carlisle is just weird

To score 40 pts as a rookie is impressive in any situation but to do it when you're getting inconsistent minutes on a good team compared to getting 30+ minutes a night on a bad team is just
eek.gif

This kid has produced on the court every time he plays, I just don't see how anyone can justify not playing him. Carlisle is just weird
The kid has to play more. Period. Him not playing 20 minutes a night is inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The kid has to play more. Period. Him not playing 20 minutes a night is inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree. Carlisle no longer has an excuse as to why he isnt playing Roddy. Dude has to see minutes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< been my favorite player since the summer league.

He scored 40 tonight which in Rick's bizarro world means he won't play again until after the all star break next year.

HUGE game tonight. Carlisle better give Roddy at least 12 minutes.

Rodrigue is playing some great defense tonight. A bit sloppy on offense.

He's been giving Chauncey fits whenever he's had the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom