Dallas Mavericks VS Denver Nuggets Game 5 5/13 8:00 Central

birdman.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

Enough crying
eyes.gif

time to wrap this up I'm ready for the next round
same here, some of these dallas fans are like menstruating women. at least nuggets fans know how to take an L and move on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Enough crying
eyes.gif

same here, some of these dallas fans are like menstruating women. at least nuggets fans know how to take an L and move on.
laugh.gif

We'll see who'll be doin' all the crying when Kobe and company get all the calls
laugh.gif
. yall dudes are in for a rude awakening.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Enough crying
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
you don't even know the half of it. You'd assume at least their beat writers and actual reporters would retain some level of class, butyou;d be wrong, way wrong. I should send you the link, but you;ll just be over there with the facepalm on

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

you don't even know the half of it. You'd assume at least their beat writers and actual reporters would retain some level of class, but you;d be wrong, way wrong. I should send you the link, but you;ll just be over there with the facepalm on
Link it.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

you don't even know the half of it. You'd assume at least their beat writers and actual reporters would retain some level of class, but you;d be wrong, way wrong. I should send you the link, but you;ll just be over there with the facepalm on
Link it.
hes talking about dallasbasketball.com

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

See score to Lakers Rox game 5?

Should be similar.

Denver by double digits.
pimp.gif
word....
look out for carmelo(again), chauncey , and jr...
i have a feelign they are all going to light it up tonight
pimp.gif

nuggets please smack the mavs so i dont have to hear anymore bafoonery from the mavs fans
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom