Dallas Peeps Back At It

Do you know what the the Draw is????? Its a online raffle via Nike. There's no waiting in line on NDC. Your chances are slimer than winning locally. You got the whole nation entering the Draw

lol. I'm saying regardless of a draw/raffle/fcfs/ect I'm solid ONLINE! NDC or SNKRS. My local connect is dependable. Thanks what I'm saying....

Cool good for you bro. Congrats

Right on. Its not hard to get sneakers. Some people make it harder then wanna come on the boards and complain on the shadiness. If you cant beat them then join them. If your buying sneakers like they say they are then they should have a connect or at least built some type of relationship. I got plan B's and C's out chea.

Right on. Its not hard to get sneakers. Some people make it harder then wanna come on the boards and complain on the shadiness. If you cant beat them then join them. If your buying sneakers like they say they are then they should have a connect or at least built some type of relationship. I got plan B's and C's out chea.
I feel ya. I got 1 pair locked down. I need 2. Getting ready to slow down from collecting. My grails all released this year.

well it wouldn't be hard to get them if others did the work for you.

what time people hitting Nike Dallas friday night/sat morning?
NikeDallas gone have folks lined up out back in the hot *** sun. I did that when I won the carmine raffle and will never do that again! North Park don't want you lined up in the front. They really should have raffled these shoes.

Last edited:
NikeDallas gone have folks lined up out back in the hot *** sun. I did that when I won the carmine raffle and will never do that again! North Park don't want you lined up in the front. They really should have raffled these shoes.

right in the courtyard. but the thing is getting to the spot cause security dont be having that. i remeber when the Nightshade 11 lows/ yeezy foam release. we were lined up on the bridge over 75

right in the courtyard. but the thing is getting to the spot cause security dont be having that. i remeber when the Nightshade 11 lows/ yeezy foam release. we were lined up on the bridge over 75
Hell nall. I leave that to you young guys. 

If people are gonna be lined up overnight then I'm out. Ain't no shoe worth spending the night in line.

if that's the case, we gonna be the first few in line. I don't have a problem with getting there early.

So I think I'm down to line up w/ y'all but how early is the safe time to get there? The longest I'd be willing to wait is about 6 hours. I guess they open at 10 so 4am?

So I think I'm down to line up w/ y'all but how early is the safe time to get there? The longest I'd be willing to wait is about 6 hours. I guess they open at 10 so 4am?
I think I'll let yall have that. My overclocked Skylake 6700k has an appointment with FNL and Eastbay. One of them will shake. They did for Chi 1

I was thinking 5am with a chair and a coffee.

Hey guys, DFW sneakerhead here. New to this community. Just saying wassup!

welcome, this thread is pretty quiet for the most part.

How deep do you think the line would be by then? And where would you line up at?

not sure on either question. I've never done a camp at Northpark before. last time I camped was back in '08 and I used to only go to Town East. my experience there was nobody got there before 4am, but we talking very different times now with collectors/hypebeasts and also the shoe dropping.

just called them....... it's FCFS, they got maybe 1-2 per size and the guy was iffy on that. they open at 11am.

I have a feeling things will change at Nike Dallas Saturday morning and the shoes will get raffled out.
The majority of the other Nike stores across the nation have switched to raffle. At this point I think the NikeDallas manager is going to ride this out.

Last edited:
they would cause a huge scene if they changed it morning of to a raffle. I'll turn around and walk my happy *** to Centre.

Back
Top Bottom