Dallas Peeps Back At It

Hey man I was hitting you up on Twitter. Real trash of them to do that to y'all. But makes me that much happier I didn't bother. Did you manage to get a pair at all?
lol what up bro! nah I didn't manage to get a pair :frown: .. im going to have to pay resale. but thats the way it goes sometimes

It was beyond chaotic there this morning. A few of us got there at 4am and it was already 40-50 deep maybe. No clue the total number around 6am...... dudes running from across the street to the mall with security cussing us out. People parking in all the turn lanes waiting to gas it to the doors. Cops let us group in the lot and said we couldn't actually line up till 6. People kept creeping up then just basically pushed aside the cops and ran before 6. Cops were yelling stop, one grabbed me so I had no choice. They were going to make everyone come back then just gave in so whoever the **** wanted up front got there. ND got real pissed and decided to change it to raffle from what I could gather. So in the end the person that rolled up at 6am had a better chance than some of us that had been there since 4am. Reminds me why I never do fcfs anymore. I left after putting my name down and went to Centre. There was maybe 20 ahead of me, some there since 6pm night before. They had only 18 pair, maybe 1 fsr and then a few randoms. I hung out till the snkrs draw and bounced when I checked my bank and saw the charge from nike. Spent a lot of hours on my feet in line, finally got the W from the draw so it was a good result.
Nah the thing about it is that it ended up being FCFS @ 10 am or something.. They only raffled around 50 pairs.

lol what up bro! nah I didn't manage to get a pair :frown: .. im going to have to pay resale. but thats the way it goes sometimes
Dang that's messed up! Hey if they restock on Eastbay I'll try to get a pair in your size.

I ended up with three pairs. And one from Nike dallas. I got to northpark at 2am last night. So many scrubs showed up late. Dude with the dreads knows me and knows i come to fcfs every week. My name was the 2nd name he took for call backs and he said he got me. Called me at about 10:15. Being a recognized loyal customer paid off. Northpark security was a bunch of idiots for not letting people form a line. I was the 4th car in the parking lot across the street. All the people that showed up at 5am earned that L if they took one.

I ended up with three pairs. And one from Nike dallas. I got to northpark at 2am last night. So many scrubs showed up late. Dude with the dreads knows me and knows i come to fcfs every week. My name was the 2nd name he took for call backs and he said he got me. Called me at about 10:15. Being a recognized loyal customer paid off. Northpark security was a bunch of idiots for not letting people form a line. I was the 4th car in the parking lot across the street. All the people that showed up at 5am earned that L if they took one.
Yea Deion is a stand up guy. He always looks out.

Aye yall the footsites have turned on the reservations stuff for the FTL, FTA, and CS apps for the DFW stores!!!!!! And it only allows you to reserve up to 3 stores....wow! So no more traveling all across the metro entering every raffle. Gift and curse. Now I wonder if its the end to the footsite plug. Do they now track the sale with the email entry that was reserved!!!

Last edited:
Aye yall the footsites have turned on the reservations stuff for the FTL, FTA, and CS apps for the DFW stores!!!!!! And it only allows you to reserve up to 3 stores....wow! So no more traveling all across the metro entering every raffle. Gift and curse. Now I wonder if its the end to the footsite plug. Do they now track the sale with the email entry that was reserved!!!
Not good at all. I always put in the work and this means the odds are not as good now that anybody can enter the raffle. At least we still have finishline and a few others. They should have converted to what shiekh does or nothing at all.

I wonder what they will do with unclaimed pairs?

It's not necessarily the end of the plug either. I just read the details in the app. you must be 13 years or older and must be able to show a valid ID. So basically any non confirmed pairs are up for grabs for the plug or basically anyone else. So I would say it limits the plug. And lets be honest the plug was already somewhat limited because he has to raffle at least a few...although I personally know a store (not in TX) that backdoors everyone of their shoes for a fee.

Not good at all. I always put in the work and this means the odds are not as good now that anybody can enter the raffle. At least we still have finishline and a few others. They should have converted to what shiekh does or nothing at all.
Yeah that's why I said gift and curse. But it allows me to enter Towneast and Park raffles. Those drives be crucial lmao.  Then get your ole lady to double up or enter for other stores. So yeah its a gift and curse. Also people will forget about this come November when the get stuff drops. I don't want anything October

Anybody going to the Kanye Concert next week on the 22nd?

My GF will be out of town, no one to go with. Anyone interested. I have ticket for $150. 1st Level Section, not on the floor.

Anybody going to the Kanye Concert next week on the 22nd?

My GF will be out of town, no one to go with. Anyone interested. I have ticket for $150. 1st Level Section, not on the floor.
im going but we got a row of 9 around about 1st level section before floor too

All I see is FCFS but I notice the FTL off 30/Buckner is listed. Might be a lowkey spot for those that don't know or use the app. Not sure if Centre is getting them, I'll call them Monday.

Last edited:
I see Villa Skillman just doing raffle tomorrow morning. No other locations. Looks like reserve apps, 1 villa, and NikeDallas draw

All I see is FCFS but I notice the FTL off 30/Buckner is listed. Might be a lowkey spot for those that don't know or use the app. Not sure if Centre is getting them, I'll call them Monday.
Yeah they said that with the rsbb on the app then come Monday they switched it to reservations

Back
Top Bottom