Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yeah one of my pairs were rolled up. Some pairs have smoother leather and some more tumbled. I'm going to keep one smooth and one tumbled for my collection. I got another from my homeboy and one coming from SNKRS. I had no idea I hit cause the app crashed on me. Then all of sudden I get order confirmation around 11 AM. Weird morning. So I might sit on a 3rd for trade bait at sneakercon and then put my 4th on GOAT or StockX.
If I don't trade I will probably just keep them for a couple years like a gold investment lol. But yeah snkrs app kept spinning I just shut it down. Maybe I shouldn't have i probably would have hit. I don't see these Goin cheap even if they have restocks. glad everybody ate or at least mostly everybody.

I did really well this release. Doubled up and got a couple extra to use as trade bait once value goes up. I need some chis and sbb 1.0s. Couple pairs from footlocker had those rolled up laces.
Do you think there is anywhere in DFW that still has unclaimed pairs? I just wanted a 2nd pair to possibly trade for banneds. They seem to be stuck at 340-380 range everywhere.

Do you think there is anywhere in DFW that still has unclaimed pairs? I just wanted a 2nd pair to possibly trade for banneds. They seem to be stuck at 340-380 range everywhere.
hold up are you saying banned's are between 340-380 ranger or Royals. Since if you're in sneakergroups on FB and make a "wanted post" you can find a pair for 300-325 easily.

I don't have a Facebook though. With so many fakes out there I don't really trust eBay because of the b-grades and fakes. I pretty much been looking on stock x & goat.

I don't have a Facebook though. With so many fakes out there I don't really trust eBay because of the b-grades and fakes. I pretty much been looking on stock x & goat.
You're really missing out...if you can just tell them to meet your at a consignment shop like p4p or Mesquite Consignment to verify it. They'll verify it for free and it's a safe meet up spot. Trust me bruh the deals are real on FB I got a 7/10 SBB for 250 a couple months ago since the dude needed money to get his car out of impound :lol:

hold up are you saying banned's are between 340-380 ranger or Royals. Since if you're in sneakergroups on FB and make a "wanted post" you can find a pair for 300-325 easily.
Good looking out bro. I know deals are always looking to get made. I didn't know mesquite had a consignment shop. I was just mesquite Saturday picking up my pair from town east.

Good looking out bro. I know deals are always looking to get made. I didn't know mesquite had a consignment shop. I was just mesquite Saturday picking up my pair from town east.
yeah cuh it's worth checking out and they have beater sales every now and then it's worth at least checking out once some deals some rape prices but it's useful for meetups. https://www.instagram.com/exclusivesneaksshop/

I stopped by Exclusive Sneaker Shop a few weeks back selling some boost. I was getting rid of most of my runners. They low balled big time lmao. They really didn't understand the Boost market but the dude admitted it up front so that was very honest of him. Overall decent shop IMO. They also do repairs and reglues. 

Im gonna be in fort worth area this weekend. Any good sneaker shops or malls with good inventory?
check out pound 4 pound in the downtown Dallas area, as well as Exclusivesneakershop in mesquite. Both are consignment shops I recommend looking at if you're interested in buying anything not in stock or old or just want to see a variety and good collection. Also i don't like any footstores in Dallas since the resell is strong in Fort Worth and Dallas but if you're in the area check out the Nike outlet in Grand Prairie or Allen. ( go to grand prairie, Allen outlet blows)

check out pound 4 pound in the downtown Dallas area, as well as Exclusivesneakershop in mesquite. Both are consignment shops I recommend looking at if you're interested in buying anything not in stock or old or just want to see a variety and good collection. Also i don't like any footstores in Dallas since the resell is strong in Fort Worth and Dallas but if you're in the area check out the Nike outlet in Grand Prairie or Allen. ( go to grand prairie, Allen outlet blows)
I never find anything in Grand Prairie. I think Grapevine has the best Nike outlet.

Anybody got a Sheihk Parks Arlington yeezy code? I'm dreading making that drive. I'll trade a $20 finish line coupon lmao.

Did anyone win the Hyper Adapt Draw? i got to L's
laugh.gif
I didn't even enter. I don't like the shoe so I  would have only resold and I didn't want to tie up $800.

Did any one hit any of the Nike outlets for this weekend? Did u see anything worth while?

I went to the Allen Outlest, I live like 10 mins away.

I got really lucky on these 3. Paid like $220 for all 3.

They had some more True Blues in Scattered sizes. FSR on Sherbet and Blue/Red/White Flyknit Racers.

I went to the Allen Outlest, I live like 10 mins away.

I got really lucky on these 3. Paid like $220 for all 3.

They had some more True Blues in Scattered sizes. FSR on Sherbet and Blue/Red/White Flyknit Racers.

How much were the True Blues? I'm going to Allen next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom