Dallas Peeps Back At It

if you went to kixpo, this one boutique shop that recently open is gettin them..the name is 10 footwear i believe its in the bishop arts district..but yea atkixpo they had samples of all the shoes(including the eggplant foams) got to see them and touch them personally.... but there store is releasing them nextyr.!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Footaction at hulen mall still has: 2/21,4/19,7/16,5/18 CDPs and white/stealth and white/red xx3s

THe biggest size in those wht/red xx3s was a 9 don't know about the rest
Where's that mall at? I been on the
nerd.gif
for them 4's!
If ANY1 wants to let me get there 4's from the pack let me no, sz. 11 preferebly. I'll do sz. 10.5/11.5 though

its in South fort worth you might wanna call up 1st see if they have your size (817) 263-8775
store is in the lower level of the mall near dillards

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

ANY connections willing to come through 4 50%? ill tip 20ish or you can just hook it up and ILL be back to get ALL my stuff from you....
PM yo # if you 4real.... and ill text/call you...

Originally Posted by abro311

Thanks fellas and nucleus one, really appreciate it, look for me if any of you are going to the monday night game, ill be sitting about 10 rows behind the eagles bench in section 14 with my desean jackson jersey on, lol and btw this is the year

No sweat. You know I'll be there.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Thanks fellas and nucleus one, really appreciate it, look for me if any of you are going to the monday night game, ill be sitting about 10 rows behind the eagles bench in section 14 with my desean jackson jersey on, lol and btw this is the year

Juan, you have pm

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Juan, you have pm
Check.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

god damn its onn.... 09 summit AT 10footwear line?
yo, what you talkin about ??...yo $%$ is gettin annoying ..real talk...
for the foams.... joke anyone? its was not that bad, i misspelled "it" cause i was on the ps3....

^ Calm down gangsta, it aint that serious.

Wassup with a lil summit or gathering? Anyone working on getting one started?

i haven't been searchin anywhere around here lately. i've been layin somewhat low on kicks. i've only been coppin certain ones lately (trickstarblazers, loopwheeler blazers, DQM blazers, OG wht/infrared VI). i haven't really been feelin releases lately except for a few but still passed cause itwasn't that "had to have" feelin.

i got Soldier 2s all black for 75ish at finish line at North park, Im happy. im not going to take advantage of this 50% off cause i don't want anything.but im going to see if i can get my boys on cause they don't got people skills.

you know the footlocker at northpark is considered a world footlocker? i never knew that, i don't think it deserves a "world" dubbing. butanyways, they are tryin to get a better variety of decent releases, a few connects i got there told me a few months back that they were gonna be gettin all thepacks and a lot of hyperstrikes of different releases.

^ a upper class store would be good for foamposites and what not because people will pay those prices for them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

true, but IMO they won't sell great at first there because of the type of person @ NP. the majority doesn't collect kicks around there, but once wordgot out, they would go fast with all of us runnin up to cop.

Back
Top Bottom