Dallas Peeps Back At It

how are lebrons wack ? people wanna burn this ca for no true reason outside of him not really typing correctly. im tired of people talking down on my mansarthur kid been nothing but good money to me. i wish there were dallas cats that can keep it 110 percent like him. brush them off king arthur.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

^^^ lebrons are wack!

Retro Jordans are wacker- erer. I'm hurt A.R.T. BTW- how about you getting us the same behind the bench seats during the Cleveland game like last year.

Can anyone confirm for me the release date on the Penny's coming out this mooonth and where I could get them?!?!?! valley view collin creektowneast?

Thanks everyone for having my back!!!!! you wanna compare kicks? i got 10 brons (2-5) 3 af1s (2 insideouts, 1 supreme) vIvid blue 90s, barkleys, 2 p.rod 2s,BMP, sharkleys, KB2s, im trying to down size..... and im looking forward 2 adding another pair of 3s! im 15 and go to Bryan Adams HS!!!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i'm gonna hit up adikt this saturday, anyone wanna go with? my girl collects dunny's and i saw they carry them so it gives me an excuse to go!
roll.gif

Yo Homie! My girl is livin out here in Uptown now, so I'll probably be in the area....Holler at me, let me know whats goin down!

Retro Jordans are wacker- erer. I'm hurt A.R.T. BTW- how about you getting us the same behind the bench seats during the Cleveland game like last year.
i can make it happen for some nyc graffities
eek.gif
and if youdon't wear that bright @ss orange WITNESS tee

why are some of ya hating on lebrons? they're good in my book......
i'm just breaking balls, i'm good with bron brons.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

i can make it happen for some nyc graffities
eek.gif
and if you don't wear that bright @ss orange WITNESS tee

why are some of ya hating on lebrons? they're good in my book......
i'm just breaking balls, i'm good with bron brons.

laugh.gif

for the record.....retro jays (Og colors) > leBron's

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Who goin' to the common and nerd concert next wednesday?? It's on a wednesday but dam, I might have to see what that be like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im going to the 3 6 mafia on saturday the 13th..im thinking about going to the common and nerd concert too

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Who goin' to the common and nerd concert next wednesday?? It's on a wednesday but dam, I might have to see what that be like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im going to the 3 6 mafia on saturday the 13th..im thinking about going to the common and nerd concert too
I wanna go bad but dang, I don't really like goin' to concerts by myself
frown.gif
frown.gif
Curse this eccentric taste in music
mad.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

BRYAN ADAMS 27 BISHOP DUN 3!!!! GO cougars

Random?

and why dudes in here saying "for the record OG jordans > retro jays"

that's obvious and dosen't even need to be stated

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

BRYAN ADAMS 27 BISHOP DUN 3!!!! GO cougars

Random?

and why dudes in here saying "for the record OG jordans > retro jays"

that's obvious and dosen't even need to be stated

nevermind, dudes just don't get it.

QFT ? you a herb duke real talk. you try to herb cats out and im tired of it. you was a mad cool cat bro then you got a lil to cocky for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom