Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^ guys i hate to say but i think its to late for darren to get them!!..i went today and dude said most likly there not getting them.he said its a real limited release and like said he doubts it if they will get them..one of the cats that work up there also said that he called towneast and there not getting them either.so your best bet is to start searching before prices skyrocket!!!!!!

Or make it easier on yourselves by buying them on NIKETOWN.COM. Call them up and ask for the release date and be ready on that day. You guys are making itsound that this is the second coming.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i could careless about them. not my style of kicks truthfully.

Still looking for some war hawks air max
Are those the 90s with the fighter jet sides? Those are nice
pimp.gif

BTW this isn't just for foams, this is for everything. So we can get some heat in the city.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^ guys i hate to say but i think its to late for darren to get them!!..i went today and dude said most likly there not getting them.he said its a real limited release and like said he doubts it if they will get them..one of the cats that work up there also said that he called towneast and there not getting them either.so your best bet is to start searching before prices skyrocket!!!!!!

Or make it easier on yourselves by buying them on NIKETOWN.COM. Call them up and ask for the release date and be ready on that day. You guys are making it sound that this is the second coming.

Agree will definently be the easiest...

i be there , if more than 3 or 4 people go.. i went this week and nobody showed up!!!!!!..
Because no one knew about it. But next saturday at 2 its on.
nerd.gif
Are we going to be there for a minute or just in and out..?

Milkshake - www.adiktfootwear.com

Youngsole- this is true, we are not doing it for the foams. we are doing it for future heat. we need to start spreading the word about adikt to ppl. notyuppies but true sneaker lovers.

dashoekid- it was too short notice. i went for a while but it was later. i was there last night seeing those valentines day kicks.

I think that we are going to be there for a bit then maybe we can all roll around west village and show that heat to the city. maybe even roll out to the mallor something. no need to just kick it there.

I'll bring some chill kicks incase we do walk alot. aint trying to go cease city on it

Those warhawks will be mine soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good. I wanted to chill anyways. Ill be youngest there without a doubt (15). Ill tell NApenny and he will be down more than likely.
Im down for whatever. In simplified terms lol.

I just thought about it and I forgot I have an overnight field trip in the west-end of downtown dallas on friday with school. I think we are getting back at 3.If so I will prolly just go straight from there, if yall are going to be there for a while. Ill be back tomorrow with more info.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Milkshake - www.adiktfootwear.com

Youngsole- this is true, we are not doing it for the foams. we are doing it for future heat. we need to start spreading the word about adikt to ppl. not yuppies but true sneaker lovers.

dashoekid- it was too short notice. i went for a while but it was later. i was there last night seeing those valentines day kicks.

I think that we are going to be there for a bit then maybe we can all roll around west village and show that heat to the city. maybe even roll out to the mall or something. no need to just kick it there.

I'll bring some chill kicks incase we do walk alot. aint trying to go cease city on it

Those warhawks will be mine soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Jesus!

i'm def down for a day of sneaker chillin' lol....i still havent been around dallas since i moved here (ft worth) so good way to get out see somespots...

I was thinking why so early? We should move it to like 2 or 3. BTW I will be there but it will be after 4 but before 5. Sorry I forgot about my school trip.

Umm no. Its at a hotel, we take a test then go to a dance with all the teens from dallas. Unchaperoned ftw.... Why can't we just make it later. Thats earlyregardless. I wanna go bad, but school comes first. Grrr... So who volunteers for making it a lil later?

don't let my age be a factor. im obviously mature for my age. well yall will find out soon enough. those who want to connect with ne please contact methrough PM later in the and please give me names and numbers so friday and sat morning/afternoon I can get in touch when I get home and see what's up.

Back
Top Bottom