Dallas Peeps Back At It

6fbaqs.jpg

Adios mudasuckaaaaaa!

2nu2l9x.jpg

I <3 Blazers!

Since we posting pics up i would like to share
happy.gif

Some of the best shoes Ive ever had, too bad i sold all except white/navys............i regret sellin em
frown.gif

thanks T21D, i've checked that site a few times on certain lebrons. i'm looking for a few more but gotta get my money right first before i hunt themdown.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by gotshoez

I'm new to NT but any female sneaker fiends here?
eek.gif
wouldn't consider myself a fiend in the least bit....

**edit, in cedar hill/duncanville/desoto it's pretty icy on the roads---schools are shut down (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

How 'bout a dallas pyp? Not to swagger jack the dmv forum but they did one and it was pretty chill
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
HhhM.....
nerd.gif

***BTW Nice soldier samples.
pimp.gif

Here is my pic.....
Me holding it down at numero uno at the 11/12 campout at TE!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

so we still down for adikt at 2pm this saturday?

I might make it ill be outta pocket till around 3 if yall are still up there around then, then ill swoop by.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

so we still down for adikt at 2pm this saturday?

I might make it ill be outta pocket till around 3 if yall are still up there around then, then ill swoop by.
gotta take a test in Denton at 12
indifferent.gif

doubt I'll be back in enough time to make it. '

Thanks for the props on the Blazers--I actually had them "customized", those are just the plain white on whites that had some color thrown on. Dodger Blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure, thumper said this sat @ 2pm. It's a real small shop if you've never been, but they got some good stuff. It's off 75S and Blackburn.

Not sure, thumper said this sat @ 2pm. It's a real small shop if you've never been, but they got some good stuff. It's off 75S and Blackburn.

Tell Darren, Fred from San Antonio says what's up?

Originally Posted by trublu86

Another NTer told me they where dropping at Parks Mall FA so ima check that out
I checked at Parks during my lunch hour today and the manager checked his list and it was on there...but he told me to check back next Tuesday tobe 100% sure...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I checked at Parks during my lunch hour today and the manager checked his list and it was on there...but he told me to check back next Tuesday to be 100% sure...
Serious? Let us know ASAP...
nerd.gif
This is some serious info....

hhmmm didn't think they were dropping in dallas, might have to get someone to grab me a pair if they would. i'd pay via paypal the day before.

hhmmm didn't think they were dropping in dallas, might have to get someone to grab me a pair if they would. i'd pay via paypal the day before.

I still doubt they are dropping but we sha'll see...

Originally Posted by T21D

Tell Darren, Fred from San Antonio says what's up?

Don't do that unless you want him to run you out the store.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I checked at Parks during my lunch hour today and the manager checked his list and it was on there...but he told me to check back next Tuesday to be 100% sure...
Serious? Let us know ASAP...
nerd.gif
This is some serious info....

That is serious info!! Hopefully they do show up, that would be nice

Back
Top Bottom