Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by MHT214

majik214 wrote:
I still havent met any Dallas NTers...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
neither have i
laugh.gif

Only dude I have meet as of yet is NApenny as of yet. Hopefully that will change NO ROMO....

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by trublu86

Another NTer told me they where dropping at Parks Mall FA so ima check that out
I checked at Parks during my lunch hour today and the manager checked his list and it was on there...but he told me to check back next Tuesday to be 100% sure...
Serious? Let us know ASAP...
nerd.gif
This is some serious info....
Yeah fam...Imma check it out over the weekend...they ususally have everything in display that they are selling on the following Saturday..if not,I will definitely be checking with him next Tuesday...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hhmmm didn't think they were dropping in dallas, might have to get someone to grab me a pair if they would. i'd pay via paypal the day before.
What size are you looking for fam? I got a size 10 off of sneakerhead last night and it is still in "processing" status...if the ordergets fulfilled I am going to need to trade for a size 10.5...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

yea man a 10 is what i'll need. how much did you get them for there?
$200 shipped...hopefully they come thru...

***** just got my shipping confirmation from Sneakerhead ***** so I am now officially lookin to trade them for a size 10.5, DS of course...

So do what time does the lil adikt get together end? And we need everyone who is going to check in or something so we can get a count!

wickedCL, i'll trade you if i get a 10.5..........

i'll go saturday if we're gonna meet up. doubt i'll buy anything but who knows, i doubt darren got anything new in. i wanted the pair of mitatrainers he has behind the counter but they are sz8.5.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by trublu86

Another NTer told me they where dropping at Parks Mall FA so ima check that out
I checked at Parks during my lunch hour today and the manager checked his list and it was on there...but he told me to check back next Tuesday to be 100% sure...
Serious? Let us know ASAP...
nerd.gif
This is some serious info....
Yeah fam...Imma check it out over the weekend...they ususally have everything in display that they are selling on the following Saturday..if not, I will definitely be checking with him next Tuesday...

Ima go and check it out tomorrow or saturday as well

I'm going to buy some kickz there maybe thats all then go grab some gear at brooks bros or something. i might be rolling in there late but yeah fo sho

well after we meet and do our thing, i'm walking across the street to eat at the village burger bar........ good @$* food! then my fiancee wants to walkacross the other street to hit up a toy store called froggies.

Damn I wish I knew ya'll were meeting up last weekend. I would've been down. I'm not really a sneaker head though lol. I'll rock anything if Ithink its hot lol. Not anything like I wouldn't sit up here and rock no stilleto pumps or nothin' like that but if type of sneaker.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom