Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ you obviously don't know dallas, dudes always are there before we get there. SOMEHOW they pull it off, you know how them crackheads show up outta nowhere!
roll.gif
unfortunetly i do b/c thats where ive been living at that past 19yr. of my life!!!!!!!but i aint got time to argue about being first in line whenyou know, and i know that theres no way we're gettin a HOH!!!!!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^^ you obviously don't know dallas, dudes always are there before we get there. SOMEHOW they pull it off, you know how them crackheads show up outta nowhere!
roll.gif
unfortunetly i do b/c thats where ive been living at that past 19yr. of my life!!!!!!![color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but i aint got time to argue about being first in line when you know, and i know that theres no way we're gettin a HOH!!!!![/color]
way to hold your ground
eyes.gif
lol

Yeah Towneast is probably out of chili's by now, I went ahead and scooped em dispite what I said earlier.

BTW K20Lee I've hit you w/ a pm a time ortwo and you haven't hit me back w/ nothing....I'm tryin to discuss biz and I seen you posting so I no you seen that *!* so don't front. Just hit meback.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

roll.gif
unfortunetly i do b/c thats where ive been living at that past 19yr. of my life!!!!!!!but i aint got time to argue about being first in line when you know, and i know that theres no way we're gettin a HOH!!!!!

Im born and raised here for 22 yrs!! lol But why you keep arguing about who gonna be inline first? Like in sports, someones always better than you. Trying toget limited exclusive sneaks, someone will always be first in line before you lol

i cant go to the outlet mall anymore after we tried to hit a lick smh. i found the pippens i will cop with 30 percent off. i also talked to some high up peoplei think dallas could see the eggplant flightposites and maybe the foamposites. i doubt it though because people rather buy white forces and other crappy shoesthan ''ugly'' classics.

does your boy like his product zach ?

Footaction at hulen mall still has: 2/21,4/19,7/16,5/18 CDPs and white/stealth and white/red xx3s

THe biggest size in those wht/red xx3s was a 9 don't know about the rest

no b-days.... how you confuse b-days with dunkmans? anyways they have orange brown p.rods which i got along with LBJ shirt & ball. i would give a updatebut im on the PS3....
btw p.rods were 60!

Thanks fellas and nucleus one, really appreciate it, look for me if any of you are going to the monday night game, ill be sitting about 10 rows behind theeagles bench in section 14 with my desean jackson jersey on, lol and btw this is the year

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Footaction at hulen mall still has: 2/21,4/19,7/16,5/18 CDPs and white/stealth and white/red xx3s

THe biggest size in those wht/red xx3s was a 9 don't know about the rest
Where's that mall at? I been on the
nerd.gif
for them 4's!
If ANY1 wants to let me get there 4's from the pack let me no, sz. 11 preferebly. I'll do sz. 10.5/11.5 though

ANY connections willing to come through 4 50%? ill tip 20ish or you can just hook it up and ILL be back to get ALL my stuff from you....
PM yo # if you 4real.... and ill text/call you...

Originally Posted by na penny 89

i cant go to the outlet mall anymore after we tried to hit a lick smh. i found the pippens i will cop with 30 percent off. i also talked to some high up people i think dallas could see the eggplant flightposites and maybe the foamposites. i doubt it though because people rather buy white forces and other crappy shoes than ''ugly'' classics.

does your boy like his product zach ?

and yea, i already know what sneaker boutique that is gettin the eggplant foams.cant wait to copp cuz they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ pm this boutiq with the foams because i have a feeling you not 100 because no one got the blue foams around here last time. spots dont mess with expensiveshoes that dumb southerns will hate on in there clear jordans.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

^ pm this boutiq with the foams because i have a feeling you not 100 because no one got the blue foams around here last time. spots dont mess with expensive shoes that dumb southerns will hate on in there clear jordans.

You never know i mean all of a sudden we get gold flights so anyhting is possible. I just hope there not QS like the royal foams where.

And dashoekid21 PM the store also
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom