Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

my family knows if something happens to me don't pray for my oppressors. pray for our time to come. pray for our ppl to wake up and unify. pray for my fam (my son), etc.

don't get on tv and pray for anyone other than our ppl and don't get on tv talking about peace and restraint and all that. no priests or pastors or none of that.

This isnt the first time a member of a murder victims family has forgiven their family members killer
I've seen plenty of court proceedings where family members pray for the killer and extend a hand of fellowship

Gents I am truly sitting here at work with a loss for words. How TF is the judge gonna show more compassion to a murderer than she did the victim. And how TF is Botham's family gonna hug the judge?? This s*** has me heated!!

Slave masters instilled that forgiveness bull**** into our people and we STILL display it. MFers so quick to ask God to forgive, giving out hugs and ****. THEY wouldn't forgive US if these roles were reversed. Would've gave my black *** LIFE for this, if I even made it to the ****ing precinct with a pulse :smh: that judge hugging this murderer makes me ****ing SICK

Gents I am truly sitting here at work with a loss for words. How TF is the judge gonna show more compassion to a murderer than she did the victim. And how TF is Botham's family gonna hug the judge?? This s*** has me heated!!
Because they were colleagues

I wonder if the judge has a blood-brother/black son/black husband and would she hug Amber if she murder her loves ones.

Because they were colleagues.
Judge was a former prosecutor.
She has a lot of pd support.

News reporter reading text from a lot of police officers shocked at the humanity of this west Indian family.

Slave masters instilled that forgiveness bull**** into our people and we STILL display it. MFers so quick to ask God to forgive, giving out hugs and ****. THEY wouldn't forgive US if these roles were reversed

lol

listen, I grew up catholic and went to catholic school...
black ppl on THIS side of the planet, we are Christians due to the transatlantic slave trade. never forget that.
Christianity has been used to make us docile and WEAK. our oppressors used their religion to justify robbing us of everything AND to keep us submissive to THEM.
we look at ourselves and we see ourselves as less than.

look at how we move. look at how we treat each other. look at how we just go through the motions and are so complacent. we do not understand whats going on and we don't know who we are. that's why we can hug our oppressors and pray for them and not even care about our own feelings and what has been and what is being continuously done to us.

this is psychological warfare and its spiritual.

i'd ask where does it end but it ends and begins with us. we have to do something different.

you can have 42432423 black ppl in the class of 2020 lawyers and it won't change a thing.
same with police officers. politicians. etc.

how can you expect to change a system playing by the systems rules?

if you're playing Mario why would you expect to jump on a speed shoes icon and run faster around loops while collecting rings?? either you play the Nintendo game by Nintendo's rules or you turn the system off and go to a different system to play sonic.

i'd rather live in a hut or a cave or whatever and have nothing than to live here and see this.

how can you expect to change a system playing by the systems rules?

if you're playing Mario why would you expect to jump on a speed shoes icon and run faster around loops while collecting rings?? either you play the Nintendo game by Nintendo's rules or you turn the system off and go to a different system to play sonic.

Simple.

That Christianity/Slavery thing always blew my mind too. Like ****** just...ignore that **** lol

Back
Top Bottom