Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Is she going to appeal the sentence or nah? :rolleyes

Of course she will. She's eligible for parole after five.

My blood is boiling right now. I shouldn't be this mad, but I am. What trial did the jury sit through to think she deserved just 10 years? **** them, the judge and his brother. We gotta stop this forgiveness ****.

And here I was thinking Troi Torain was out of line in star report calling the judge and that lady combing that murderers hair a mammy

She put his brother 6 feet under and you go hug the enemy.....nah man.....this is not right!!! He's gonna regret that in the future!!!
Yea that’s insane, maaaayybbbbeeeee if she got the 99 in a sarcastic way but nah you murdered family f that

It's 2019, the brother just did all that for clout

this. he know the "white/right" mfs gon eat it up. Im expecting him to hit the national circuit within the next week describing how he has nothing but forgiveness in his heart and love for all and blah blah blah....

ok, thats cool. if it's authentic then more power to you. do I believe you? nahhhhh

but me? not a chance in hell. you walk in my brother crib and kill him while he just chillin for no damn reason? aint no way Im hugging you. no way man....

but again, thats just ME

Yeahhhhhh, the brother might wanna not comeback home for a few weeks.

Entire island cussing him out at this point. My sister was just inside a KFC and like 20 people are having a group discussion about how much of a sucka the brother is.

It bad.

This man lost a whole brother, folks on the island and in KFC will forget about him next week. While he will carry this lost for the rest of his life. Let the man grieve the way he wants to grieve.

You gotta let the hate go either thru forgiveness or revenge murder. Not many are about the 2nd option life..

Back
Top Bottom