Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Lots of angry young men in here who will go back to their regularly scheduled lives tomorrow, and forget the name Botham Jean by next year.

Meanwhile his brother has to face the rest of his days without his brother. He had to do what was best for his health. Love will always be the answer, we are not wired to live out our days with hatred. It will destroy you over time.

Forgiveness is not an excuse for someone's behavior, it's a way to find peace within ourselves. It's perfectly normal to feel angry, but it is not normal to feel angry for a prolonged period of time. The whole point of religion, or whatever ideology we have chosen, is to make us better human beings so when we deal with times of stress we are prepared and overcome. A lot of believers don't always follow the playbook though. I give kudos to the brother. I don't subscribe to any religion or believe in a higher deity, but this is what I've learned through the teachings of Eastern Philosophy. Forgiveness is universal. Love is the highest power.

People can change and I hope Amber does. After all, she will be living amongst us in the future. We love a good comeback story when it's a troubled athlete or rapper, let's show the same support for this woman.
UbitkPa.gif

Lots of angry young men in here who will go back to their regularly scheduled lives tomorrow, and forget the name Botham Jean by next year.

Meanwhile his brother has to face the rest of his days without his brother. He had to do what was best for his health. Love will always be the answer, we are not wired to live out our days with hatred. It will destroy you over time.

Forgiveness is not an excuse for someone's behavior, it's a way to find peace within ourselves. It's perfectly normal to feel angry, but it is not normal to feel angry for a prolonged period of time. The whole point of religion, or whatever ideology we have chosen, is to make us better human beings so when we deal with times of stress we are prepared and overcome. A lot of believers don't always follow the playbook though. I give kudos to the brother. I don't subscribe to any religion or believe in a higher deity, but this is what I've learned through the teachings of Eastern Philosophy. Forgiveness is universal. Love is the highest power.

People can change and I hope Amber does. After all, she will be living amongst us in the future. We love a good comeback story when it's a troubled athlete or rapper, let's show the same support for this woman.

how patronizing...
"here sit down angry black people let tell you about the importance religion and forgiveness so white people can continue murdering you and basically getting away with it while you lean on your faith to cope with that
instead of expecting the justice system to do better by you..."

Last edited:

No disrespect brah, but you can G-T-F-O-H with that kumbaya BS!!

i'm not with mocking the family for their response, but just know that everybody isn't going to be as forgiving, nor should they be expected to be. Let the people march, they've got a right to be angry

She deserves way longer than 10 years. People got every right to not be as forgiving, especially considering the inconsistencies in verdicts and rulings. That’s an entire different topic.

I’m not big on mocking the family though. People can wish the worst upon Amber and are justified. She deserves it.

The family can feel how they feel and everyone else is justified in feeling how they feel.

The reason she got so light a sentence is because there were people like a lot of yall on the jury
There were a lot of people posting in here that she will get off or get a light sentence
I dont know who's black on here and who's not black
But it was quite a few of yall in here putting that negative energy into the universe
You post black verbiage but emit KKK energy

I saw this minutes before the sentence was announced, and I instantly knew she wasn't getting any where near the minimum 28 year sentence the prosecution wanted. The murderer and this judge deserve any and every awful thing that could come their way.

I been thinking on this for awhile: all the jurors had to agree on the sentence. I bet that anything above 75 years wasn't even a thought. Had to be a single or couple of hardline white-women-sympathizers that drove the number all the way down to the minimum and the hardliners reluctantly met in the middle and agreed on 10. I wouldn't be surprised if 20 years was the max that was considered at all.

Last edited:
I saw this minutes before the sentence was announced, and I instantly knew she wasn't getting any where near the minimum 28 year sentence the prosecution wanted. The murderer and this judge deserve any and every awful thing that could come their way.

She didn’t give the sentence though so that info is useless

And how is anyone surprised that the police endorses a judge they are in the same field :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Strong Christian families believe in forgiveness. It’s the Christlike thing to do.. Personally I would’ve waited half way through her sentence to offer forgiveness...

IDK.. I still have people I haven’t forgiven for the heinous things they have done.. and they’ve been dead for years.. then there are people I have forgiven only to see them do the exact same thing time after time

a lot of people said the same thing about
sean bell
trayvon martin
oscar grant
michael brown
eric gardner
tamir rice
sandra bland
freddie gray
alton sterling
philander castile
BUT I STILL REMEMBER
JUST CAUSE U A LAME AND DONT CARE
DONT LUMP US UP WITH UR BUM ***

so respectfully
SHUT YO *** UP

75FA8EA1-16FD-43A4-97B5-4A0517AE6DCD.gif
75FA8EA1-16FD-43A4-97B5-4A0517AE6DCD.gif

Back
Top Bottom