Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Wasn’t there a kid who killed or hurt a friend doing wrestling moves that got 40 years? Dudes name is Lionel Tate. He got thrown the book as a kid.
Educate before forgiveness is my motto.

EF54pV2WsAAJTIz

Naa man,this is straight disgusting to me :smh:

Never in my life seen the roles reversed where you have a white judge hugging a black convicted murderer and I never will

Also all for letting people grieve however they deem fit but it's always rubbed me the wrong way the quickness with witch so many black folks are willing forgive oppressors and horrific acts against us strictly in the name of religion

Wasn’t there a kid who killed or hurt a friend doing wrestling moves that got 40 years? Dudes name is Lionel Tate. He got thrown the book as a kid.

Word, I remember that

And the kid Nathaniel Brazill who shot his teacher. They gave him 25 years as a 13 year old. He and Tate were both 13/14. Happened in Florida..... ironically. Smh

Why wasn’t chick in cuffs? You can’t give a full hug when in cuffs. She’s a danger to society and allowed free reign in court?

judge should’ve said no.She deserves no human contact Of her choosing for the duration for her stay in jail.

Convicted of murder in any degree and will only have to do 5 years.

The ******* judge hugging her too?

:smh:

That video of the bailiff stroking the head/hair of the Botham's killer :smh:. Consoling her as if she was the victim.

This is crazy. If dude was in a forgiving mood, he should've kept that to himself.

I swear we black people be giving ourselves the big "L" just as much as white surpremacist. :lol: :smh:

And I am black btw.

Lots of angry young men in here who will go back to their regularly scheduled lives tomorrow, and forget the name Botham Jean by next year.

Meanwhile his brother has to face the rest of his days without his brother. He had to do what was best for his health. Love will always be the answer, we are not wired to live out our days with hatred. It will destroy you over time.

Forgiveness is not an excuse for someone's behavior, it's a way to find peace within ourselves. It's perfectly normal to feel angry, but it is not normal to feel angry for a prolonged period of time. The whole point of religion, or whatever ideology we have chosen, is to make us better human beings so when we deal with times of stress we are prepared and overcome. A lot of believers don't always follow the playbook though. I give kudos to the brother. I don't subscribe to any religion or believe in a higher deity, but this is what I've learned through the teachings of Eastern Philosophy. Forgiveness is universal. Love is the highest power.

People can change and I hope Amber does. After all, she will be living amongst us in the future. We love a good comeback story when it's a troubled athlete or rapper, let's show the same support for this woman.

Lots of angry young men in here who will go back to their regularly scheduled lives tomorrow, and forget the name Botham Jean by next year.

Meanwhile his brother has to face the rest of his days without his brother. He had to do what was best for his health. Love will always be the answer, we are not wired to live out our days with hatred. It will destroy you over time.

Forgiveness is not an excuse for someone's behavior, it's a way to find peace within ourselves. It's perfectly normal to feel angry, but it is not normal to feel angry for a prolonged period of time. The whole point of religion, or whatever ideology we have chosen, is to make us better human beings so when we deal with times of stress we are prepared and overcome. A lot of believers don't always follow the playbook though. I give kudos to the brother. I don't subscribe to any religion or believe in a higher deity, but this is what I've learned through the teachings of Eastern Philosophy. Forgiveness is universal. Love is the highest power.

People can change and I hope Amber does. After all, she will be living amongst us in the future. We love a good comeback story when it's a troubled athlete or rapper, let's show the same support for this woman.
While I agree with you in theory, this joint has apparent kkk/white supremacist ties and went into homeboys house and gunned him down for literally no reason. A couple of years in jail ain’t enough for that, she can become a better person in 20+ years.
And let’s be real most likely she gonna still be on that anti black wave

Back
Top Bottom