Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

I just saw that :smh:

Sad story. I wish someone would have reached out to him, because it was obvious he didn't want that life.

Just saw this hit the news wire. Perhaps now folks can stop with the baseless conspiracy theories and more importantly focus on the issue at hand which is getting rid of corrupt cops and exposing harmful police departments.

Edit— Just a drug deal gone wrong in Brown’s apartment.
i'm mean, i wouldn't take that at face value either
"drug deal gone wrong" out of town suspects is an all too tidy ending
no reason to start trusting the police's word now

Was randomly reading about SPM’s case, and happened to click a link of people in that same prison as him and came across this case
F19051A8-0FB3-4EE5-A6FB-B301C3C6AC91.jpeg

Basically it seems like unless they feel it’s 100% a hate crime, you can legit murder black people and still go on to eventually have a normal life. This dude got only 5 more years than Guyger
While you mention it FREE SPM he a goat forsure
"In my casket I'd probably still be handcuffed"

i'm mean, i wouldn't take that at face value either
"drug deal gone wrong" out of town suspects is an all too tidy ending
no reason to start trusting the police's word now

I hear ya......but I don’t know any 3 “random” dudes from a completely different state that would take a murder charge just to kindly help out a corrupt out of state police department just because. Like I said though, we gotta start going with the facts as they come in and leave the conspiracy theories alone.

This is straight out of the law's white supremacist corruption playbook.

Ask your og, they've been running this same play since before any of us were born.

Considering LA is a state with a major port, but drive all the way to North Texas for bud?

Also I'm hearing that Joshua shot first.

Cedar springs is right by the Dallas North Tollway.
So many cameras.

Cops nationwide must be getting pissed because people not falling for these stories and the image of the weed plug looks like this nowadays.
130807090225-boys-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
That's the official story they're going with? Dudes taking a 4+ hour drive for some weed from a high profile prosecution witness?

Pardon me for not being fully convinced by Dallas PD's account after recent events...

All seems way too convenient for them but that's the way it always ends up for law enforcement so its more than expected that they'd try to pull the okey doke

Back
Top Bottom