Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

These tactics have worked in the past. Not in the social media era.

Unfortunately it’s gonna work this time too... nothing is gonna be done to bring the real people (the Police) to justice... sad thing is they gonna potentially charge some innocent black dudes with the murder... ish F’d all the way up! Smfh

Ain’t no one driving from Louisiana to dallas for 12lbs of weed. Like seriously they must think we stupid. The amount of gas them guys put in their car to drive to dallas cost more than 12lbs of weed.
Um not to get off topic or that I buy this bs cover up but not even close buddy lol

so police didn't vet the dude, the defense nor the prosecution vetted the dude and he was trying to move 12 pounds days after he publicly testified in a high profile case involving murder by a police officer?
I believe that as much as I believe trump isn't a fascist dictator.

Let the sweeping under the rug of this case begin & On to the next cop killing than fake outrage with “talking”......

This whole story seems highly unlikely. A dude who can help put a cop away for murder wasn’t investigated prior to his testimony? Only after she’s given a bull**** sentence and prior to him testifying in a civil court do they find out he’s a drug dealer. Not buying it.

*also, a 10 hour trip requires less than 100 dollars of gas. 12 bows go cost over 20k.

"Oh, but look he had weed". ***** IDGAF! IT'S WEED!!!! Who ****ing cares?!?
Whole story sounds fishy, but i'll reserve judgement until i get more information.
For what?!? They not gonna do **** but lie to you again, bro.

Imagine 3 drug dealers driving 4-5hrs back& forth for 12lbs of weed?
1570575890867.gif
Exactly and then left the money and the weed??? TF?!? These gotta be the worst criminals ever. Kill the dealer, leave all the reasons we drove 12hrs for in the first place.

Fact of the matter is this 'coverup job' isnt for us who know better, it's for the rest of America who don't, which also happens to be the majority. If they dont know better they'll believe it and if you get the majority believing it then who cares what you well informed who happen to know anything about a drug deal or prices.

Also, why wouldn't they just go to NO? I can guarantee they got something just as good if not better there

How TF is the guy moving that kind of weed and flying completely under Dallas PD radar? They sound incompetent while trying to discredit a man in a DBZ t-shirt.

I think you might want to check your settings bruv. You not popping up on a dude's Tinder unless YOU check the 'interested in man' box. :lol:
Definitely don't have 'interested in men" box checked. But who knows he might be catfishing with a a fake female profile with a high interest in men wearing short shorts.

I told him before it's okay to be yourself. just respect my boundaries.

How much does 12lbs of weed cost?

Fam an Oz of top shelf gas is $200-250

There are 16 oz in a pound

12 lbs is 192 ounces, on the lowest end of the street price for an Oz of gas that is $38.4K

Regardless, I don't buy this ****. I'm always skeptical of coincidences and a murder occurring to a key witness in a high-profile case which saw a cop sentenced immediately after the fact is extremely suspect. They need to investigate the entire DPD. I had Dallas on my list as a potential place to move to before this case.... I'm good on the entire state of Texas after the ****ery of this entire situation. **** is disgusting.

Fam an Oz of top shelf gas is $200-250

There are 16 oz in a pound

12 lbs is 192 ounces, on the lowest end of the street price for an Oz of gas that is $38.4K
Hypothetically, would you leave this behind after driving 5 hours, just to kill a dude and drive back another 5hrs empty handed with no weed or money?

Hypothetically, would you leave this behind after driving 5 hours, just to yolk a dude and drive back another 5hrs empty handed with no weed or money?

I think he was murdered by the same PD he assisted in convicting, so I don't feel like I need to answer this

I think he was murdered by the same PD he assisted in convicting, so I don't feel like I need to answer this
That's what we're all are trying to say.

The story in complete BS, cause no drug dealer/criminal knowing someone is carrying that much weight is simply gonna kill someone and walk away empty handed.

Like I said before and alongside the Twitter post that was posted here, he was still a vital witness for the civil suit against the DPD. I'm sure DPD and the DPD lawyers glad he's dead. Less damdge control for them to deal with when that trial proceeds cause obviously a dead witness can't talk.

all I just want is the truth, the BS story the DPD just doesn't logically makes sense to me.

Thats crazy to you?

I agree this all seems fishy but dudes driving a couple hours to grab pounds is pretty normal
days after the dude they're grabbing them from publicly testified, on the stand, as a witness against a cop that murdered someone? **** is wild.

I wouldn't even accept a phone call from son.
i'm blocking the number so I can't even get texts.

I mean its not jury duty or whatever. its a murder case...and son was on NATIONAL (and probably international) tv.

its just not believable...and that's without taking DPD and them immediately wanting to look for drugs in the apartment of the murder victim into acct in an attempt to help the murderer.

I wanna see pics of this 12pounds and where the cops found it in the Apt!

Let's see the boof

days after the dude they're grabbing them from publicly testified, on the stand, as a witness against a cop that murdered someone? **** is wild.

I wouldn't even accept a phone call from son.
i'm blocking the number so I can't even get texts.

I mean its not jury duty or whatever. its a murder case...and son was on NATIONAL (and probably international) tv.

its just not believable...and that's without taking DPD and them immediately wanting to look for drugs in the apartment of the murder victim into acct in an attempt to help the murderer.

You’re misunderstanding me I don’t believe the story at all, I was referencing dudes driving a couple hours to buy pounds that’s a common thing.

Back
Top Bottom