Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Eh it's the timing of this murder that raises many red flags but they caught one of the suspects who admitted what happened. This guy was into drug **** and it caught up with him

Eh it's the timing of this murder that raises many red flags but they caught one of the suspects who admitted what happened. This guy was into drug **** and it caught up with him

It's possible the gang he was affiliated with or a rival didn't take too kindly to his publicity as a result of the trial.

Them getting a 'confession' out of anybody doesn't really mean anything to me. IDK if you saw "When They See Us", but it's a perfect example of why I dont believe

I just dont understand driving 4-5hrs for the play, off-ing dude and then leaving empty handed. BUT you're mindful enough to clean up the murder scene in process, and not mindful enough to know that you're dropping off the biggest clue of all at the hospital.

That sequence just doesn't compute to me. Especially the leaving of the drugs. I just cant see anybody actually doing that.

You just maxxed a guy in front of his home, why not just go ahead and rob the dude???

tenor.gif

Them getting a 'confession' out of anybody doesn't really mean anything to me. IDK if you saw "When They See Us", but it's a perfect example of why I dont believe

I just dont understand driving 4-5hrs for the play, off-ing dude and then leaving empty handed. BUT you're mindful enough to clean up the murder scene in process, and not mindful enough to know that you're dropping off the biggest clue of all at the hospital.

That sequence just doesn't compute to me. Especially the leaving of the drugs. I just cant see anybody actually doing that.

You just maxxed a guy in front of his home, why not just go ahead and rob the dude???

They said the killers grabbed a bookbag. And joshua shot back which is why one of them caught a bullet

They said the killers grabbed a bookbag. And joshua shot back which is why one of them caught a bullet
So they didnt have enough sense to at least LOOK in the bag? But enough presence of mind to take the gun he was shot with. You didnt check the car or NOTHING??? Just skrrt-out like "I got the bag"?

And you happen to leave the one guy that's going to rat EVERYONE out? All 3 of them? Who's protecting the snitch in jail, bc everyone already know he snitched. He getting time like everybody else.

This guy was into drug **** and it caught up with him
Are we to believe Joshua was going to show up right down stairs from his own apartment, to meet some guys he's already afraid of (per previous reports), and then was to travel back up to his apartment to retrieve the drugs they wanted? The guys he didn't and seemingly shouldn't have trusted? And believe he's not going to get robbed anyways?

These all seem like rookie mistakes. Ninjas is stupid but you cant tell me all 4 of these guys are this stupid. This is an overwhelming amount of dumb.

So they didnt have enough sense to at least LOOK in the bag? But enough presence of mind to take the gun he was shot with. You didnt check the car or NOTHING??? Just skrrt-out like "I got the bag"?

And you happen to leave the one guy that's going to rat EVERYONE out? All 3 of them? Who's protecting the snitch in jail, bc everyone already know he snitched. He getting time like everybody else.

Are we to believe Joshua was going to show up right down stairs from his own apartment, to meet some guys he's already afraid of (per previous reports), and then was to travel back up to his apartment to retrieve the drugs they wanted? The guys he didn't and seemingly shouldn't have trusted? And believe he's not going to get robbed anyways?

These all seem like rookie mistakes. Ninjas is stupid but you cant tell me all 4 of these guys are this stupid. This is an overwhelming amount of dumb.

i think you're misunderstanding. From the robber's story they met joshua in the parking lot of his apartment. They drove there. They escaped in the car after grabbing his bookbag and gun and drove to the hospital to drop off the one robber who got shot

i think you're misunderstanding. From the robber's story they met joshua in the parking lot of his apartment. They drove there. They escaped in the car after grabbing his bookbag and gun and drove to the hospital to drop off the one robber who got shot
I dont think that I am but lets see:

Those involved:
Robbers (from LA, drove 4+ hrs to Dal), Joshua (from Dal)

Event:
Drug deal (1lb MJ)

Joshua's apartment complex (also the location of the drugs and his stash, like ALL OF IT)

Those shot/harmed:
Joshua (dead), Robber #3 (wounded)

Items taken by Robbers:
Joshua's gun used to shoot Robber #3, Joshua's bookbag which seemingly contained no money OR drugs

Hospitalized:
Robber #3 (who then proceeds to snitch on everyone in the crew on the same day?)

Did I misstate anything here?

Everyone has a right or particular reason to be skeptical of the DPD. However how or why would DPD just pick 3 random dudes from Louisiana and label them as Joshua Brown’s killers?? They didn’t just pick 3 random dudes from Louisiana and get one of them to confess to the murder somehow.

At the end of the day when it comes to crime or criminals for that matter most of the time there is no rhyme or reason as to why things tend to happen from a logical standpoint. It is what it is.

I could do nothing but laugh when I heard this story because if it was the reverse black officer would have been crucified. All the other cops would have left him alone on an island. Thank goodness we don't have a double standard in 2019 or any race issues.

Cliffs:
- Amber asked for a hug
- She got her a Bible person to person, not as a judge. Court was over.
- Bailiff is not comfort stroking hair, but searching for contraband

Last edited:
Searching for contraband :rolleyes

Those responses, even if true, are ridiculous. Person to person ain't **** because your still the judge that presided over the case no matter what. The bailiff had to do that on TV? There would be no other opportunity between then and when she walks into her cell?

A real **** show.

Read more news from CNN
VIEW IN APP

Live TV
A second suspect has been arrested in the killing of Joshua Brown
By Faith Karimi and Ray Sanchez, CNN
Updated 1:16 AM EDT, Wed October 09, 2019

(CNN)A second suspect has been arrested in the killing of Joshua Brown, a key witness in the murder trial of a former Dallas police officer convicted of shooting their neighbor in his own apartment.

Joshua Brown, a key witness in the Amber Guyger murder trial, met the violent death he feared
Joshua Brown, a key witness in the Amber Guyger murder trial, met the violent death he feared
Brown testified against former officer Amber Guyger who fatally shot their neighbor, Botham Jean. Guyger said she killed the 26-year-old accountant after she mistakenly walked into his apartment, one floor above her unit, and mistook him for a burglar.

Ten days after testifying for the prosecution in the high-profile trial, Brown was shot dead Friday during a drug deal gone wrong, Assistant Chief Avery Moore said.

He was killed after an argument with one of three Louisiana men who had met him in Dallas for a drug purchase, Moore told reporters.

Police identified the men as Thaddeous Green, Jacquerious Mitchell and Michael Diaz Mitchell.

Up until Tuesday, only Jacquerious Mitchell, who was hospitalized, was in custody. US Marshals arrested Michael Mitchell on Tuesday evening in Marksville, Louisiana, police said. CNN has reached out to the Avoyelles Parish Sheriff's Office for additional details.

The alleged drug deal
A conversation between Brown and Green escalated into a physical altercation during the alleged drug deal. Brown allegedly shot and wounded Jacquerious Mitchell, 20, police said.

Green then shot Brown twice, then took a backpack from him as well as the gun used to wound Mitchell, police said.

After receiving tips, police obtained a search warrant and recovered 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC cartridges and $4,000 in cash from Brown's apartment.

"As you know, there's been speculation and rumors that have been shared by community leaders claiming that Mr. Brown's death was related to the Amber Guyger trial, and somehow the Dallas Police Department was responsible," Moore said.

"I assure you that is simply not true. And I encourage those leaders to be mindful of their actions moving forward because their words have jeopardized the integrity of the city of Dallas as well as the Dallas Police Department."

Attorney S. Lee Merritt represents Brown's family and has called for Dallas police to recuse themselves from the investigation into his shooting.

"This family and their representatives have consciously avoided speculating about law enforcement involvement in this tragedy. However, due to the proximity of this murder with the trial of Amber Guyger -- rumors abound, " Merritt said in the statement posted on his Instagram page.

"It is important for everyone involve(d) that this case not only be solved but the conclusions arrived to by investigators be seen as authentic and reliable."

Jean's shooting
Guyger shot Jean on September 6, 2018.

Brown said he returned home that night from watching a football game at a sports bar around the same time Guyger walked into Jean's apartment. Brown was down the hall when he heard voices of two people who sounded like they were meeting by "surprise," he testified.

He testified he heard shooting right after and didn't hear any police commands like "Show me your hands," before the gunshots rang out. But he said it was difficult to make out the words between Guyger and Jean.

Guyger was convicted of murder and sentenced to 10 years in prison last week.

Woman killed in own home after Fort Worth officer shoots her, police and witness say

Fort Worth, TX police released body camera video Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019, after a white officer shot and killed a black woman in her home on Allen Avenue. Police were responding to a call from a neighbor that a door to the house was open.

This is bs, this **** is getting flagrantly out of hand, standing by for thoughts/prayers, she was about that street life, she had a criminal past, a new judge will give out hugs and bibles, witness will be gunned down, gunned down witness had dope in his house, etc...., you know, the new normal out there.

Back
Top Bottom