Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

I've had people accidently try and come into my apartment before, mostly old people that were on the wrong floor.

The way this happened tho...nah that's BS. She knew what she was doing.

RIP Botham.

FTP

She is in custody now but they haven't decided what to charge her with. And she was off duty coming home from a shift, but still fully dressed in her uniform

So... she got in the apartment and didn’t notice it realize that it looked nothing like her she on the inside?

She deserves a bullet

It would have had to been the exact same layout and furniture for her not to realize she was not in her own apartment. The likelihood of that would be close to impossible.

Seems like she didn't handle rejection well.

Station is walking distance from these apartments.

Bruh when I walk into someone else's house, I know it's different based off the way it smells. No joke. I don't see how someone could not realize they're in the wrong crib.
I was just gonna post this. I've done it before and realized immediately that it was the wrong place. My other foot didn't even make it into the other persons apt.

Like you can't be a regular shmo and be a cop in my opinion. You need some serious psychological evaluation and proper mental training. This folk need to learn how to read react and respond to different situations properly. So much of this ****ery shouldn't be going on.

Just found out he works at the same firm I used to work at. They just sent a company wide email about this. RIP to Botham

How TF did she not realize that wasn't her apartment?!

Drunk people do walk into the wrong apartment. It happens. Staggering, ready to pass out drunk. They don't
recognize ish in a dark apartment.

But who knows: maybe she never liked this dude as a neighbor (or was rejected as someone else posted) -
got drunk and decided she was gonna blast him.

Whatever the case, if the story is true, it's her fault & this can't be used to set a precedent for acceptable police behavior.
Awful story. Rest in peace Botham Jean.

Surprised he didn't have his door locked.
I've been drunk and walked into my downstairs neighbors apartment. Glad he was sleep. Wild situation.

Drunk people do walk into the wrong apartment. It happens. Staggering, ready to pass out drunk. They don't
recognize ish in a dark apartment.

But who knows: maybe she never liked this dude as a neighbor (or was rejected as someone else posted) -
got drunk and decided she was gonna blast him.

Whatever the case, if the story is true, it's her fault & this can't be used to set a precedent for acceptable police behavior.
Awful story. Rest in peace Botham Jean.
Yeah that's true about drunks walking into the wrong apt the boy Rusillo on espn did that while on vacation and got suspended a year or two back.

Just saw the post that said she breached the door. If that's the case she deserves life. No questions asked.

I get ‘mistakes’ happen But this is when this lady needs to be fired and the city not be liable for the upcoming $5million wrongful death lwsuit.

Accountability is what most ask for

Trigger happy cop at home shouldn’t have a job anymore. With or without any criminal charges, fire her.

I think thats what pisses people off the most.

I’m more surprised at how many people on this board actually believe a female police officer, that just got off of work, randomly goes to the wrong apartment, and shoots someone in her apartment complex by mistaking it for the wrong apartment.

A police officer fresh off of work would never make a random mistake like that. In my opinion, these are the possible motives that there going to most likely cover up if she doesn’t admit to it. 1. She was always anoyd by her neighbor, buttons probably got pushed from having a petty argument like a lot of neighbors do, then it escalated and she lost it. 2. They where secret lovers, and he either didn’t want her as much as she wanted him while talking to other chicks. 3. There was a unknown reason we’ll never know of for her purposely killing him.

Your out of your mind if you think a female officer gets off of work and randomly goes to the wrong apartment and kills an innocent man. The witnesses account is a dead give away her story is a lie. They heard her yelling open up the door while banging on his door. Maybe I’m wrong, but it looks like a cover for the real reason of why this happened. Remember, females react off of emotions, not logic, it doesn’t matter how smart or educated they are.

I've tried to walk into the wrong apartment a few times totally sober.

All those apartments in that area of Dallas look the same.

She gonna get 5-10 years and the Dallas taxpayers will pay his family.

Back
Top Bottom