Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

art vandelay art vandelay what gets me is the “red placement mat” that was at the victims door like anyone will realize something so obvious as a red mat isn’t their door/apartment and it’s not like is common brown mat you will usually see at a door. Its red as the sun is bright and orange/yellow.

This monster is lying.

And this clue, the damn door mat. I know mine says "The ******'s Welcome You", it is brown with black cursive, red would certainly stand out.

Whelp

Race soldier straight up.

Whole family is trash.

They let these racist white people become cops for the sole purpose of locking up, beating or killing black people. We have to always remember that the origin of police was slave patrols. Hired by slave owners to hunt down runaway black slaves. It is a never ending war on black people in this country.

You give a tiny inbred looking girl a gun...... what do you think will happen? Call me whatever you want but tiny little girls should not be given a gun or be cops in general. Recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
The excuses they make for these cops are so infuriating but I don't expect justice. Look at that cop in Oklahoma that we all saw froze and murdered the guy but she was acquitted somehow.

art vandelay art vandelay what gets me is the “red placement mat” that was at the victims door like anyone will realize something so obvious as a red mat isn’t their door/apartment and it’s not like is common brown mat you will usually see at a door. Its red as the sun is bright and orange/yellow.

This monster is lying.

All existing (logical) evidence points to this being pre-meditated murder for whatever reason that she did it. All that "I thought It was my apartment" is whitesplainin, bimbo-babble cooked up over the weekend. With that being said, if she's in court in front of a jury of her (white) peers, whatever bimbo-babble her and her defense choose to offer the jury, they will believe it regardless because it will be accompanied by pure mountain spring white woman tears.

Funny thing is I saw about 4 white women yesterday that looked like this little race soldier. I swear I wanted to run their little azzes over and keep going.

Another problem is cops feeling like they’re cops all the ****ing time. When you’re off duty you shut the **** up and sit in the corner like you’re supposed to. Off duty cops think it’s time for undercover stings and BS. Kill her
God I hate this ****. One of my buddies is a cop and this dude takes his gun everywhere. Like bro we are getting some burgers then going to the movies the **** do you need your gun for my guy. Dudes want to be heroes 24/7

The excuses they make for these cops are so infuriating but I don't expect justice. Look at that cop in Oklahoma that we all saw froze and murdered the guy but she was acquitted somehow.

I don’t think I ever heard about this, you got an article I can read about this?

The security system at this complex should be able to tell if the door was opened, or even if a wrong key was tried. That's the appeal of these hotel style apartments with smart keys. They are designed to prevent this from happening.

Clicked in here to see what NT was saying about a story that took place ten minutes from my front door.

This girl’s story is a joke. There’s got to be more to their history and I hope it eventually comes out.

This thread is a mess though.

Racism begets racism.

The security system at this complex should be able to tell if the door was opened, or even if a wrong key was tried. That's the appeal of these hotel style apartments with smart keys. They are designed to prevent this from happening.

also usually have access point where the card registers the different points it is used at, like say the elevator or access to a particular floor or to the garage

Back
Top Bottom