Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

You give a tiny inbred looking girl a gun...... what do you think will happen? Call me whatever you want but tiny little girls should not be given a gun or be cops in general. Recipe for disaster.

This is an absurd hot take. :lol:

Pretty sure there are a lot of "tiny little girls" who are cops and do their job without incident.

This thread is wild. Got dudes dreaming of running over white people with cars and saying small women shouldn't be cops. Never change, NT. :lol::smh::smh:

This is an absurd hot take. :lol:

Pretty sure there are a lot of "tiny little girls" who are cops and do their job without incident.

This thread is wild. Got dudes dreaming of running over white people with cars and saying small women shouldn't be cops. Never change, NT. :lol::smh::smh:
Not really. You give someone with absolutely no way to physically defend themselves a gun and the gun becomes option #1. The moment there’s a problem a weapon will be drawn. Really not that hard to understand. Same with fat boy cops. **** them

Not really. You give someone with absolutely no way to physically defend themselves a gun and the gun becomes option #1. The moment there’s a problem a weapon will be drawn. Really not that hard to understand. Same with fat boy cops. **** them

But....there are other options they're given. Really not that hard to understand.

When they go low, I do not day dream about murdering random innocent people because they happen to be a certain race
While I agree with you, in the long-term (I don't know how long it will take and I can't speculate), there is only two ways this cop/black community thing is going to end: either there is true reform in policing and in the way black folks are seen and treated by the justice system, or a separatist movement will rise and bury whatever is left of the "United" in USA.

We may not like what it is being displayed by some members in this thread, but anyone who knows their history knows that we will see more of that kind of sentiments openly expressed as long as the currentcstate of affairs enfures and until something concrete is done.

Well said

The thing that makes me angry is just how much deference we give to police when they do bad things off the clock. I know you guys remember the FBI breakdancing with the yappa in Denver? Took them several days before charging that idiot. Same thing here. Unless you are responding to an active crime, killing someone because you enter into the wrong apartment (seems bogus to me ) is instant arrest for everyone else.

The wild thing about all of this is how many times they have PUBLICLY changed the story. It is almost as if they are telling us, "We know you know we changed the story but what are you going to do about it." It is like a step past insulting the public's intelligence.

It is wild as hell man

I worked it an armed position until two years ago and had many colleagues who packed away their firearm, magazines, and other self-defense tools into their bag after their shift was over. For a lot of us, it was a way to get into a "normal" mentality and not be overly-alert all the time, especially on personal time. There's a difference between looking to stay out of trouble and/or anticipating trouble, which can lead to light paranoia IMO.

I've also worked with people who always seemed to be high-alert/work-case scenario-ready, which I understand there's situations for. Those individuals carried concealed weapons off the clock EVERYWHERE (grocery stores, church, birthday parties, etc). Officers don't have to carry once their shift is over. With great power comes great responsibility.

But....there are other options they're given. Really not that hard to understand.
You don't understand what he is saying?

Look at all the SUCKAS that have killed black folks over the years. Dudes that CLEARLY got their pockets patted in middle school.

Other than shooting, how else is a small,petite female cop going to get control of a situation. I know we want to be politically correct and #AllInclusive , but I just feel like certain jobs should require a little more. (Stature wise).

But that is a different convo that I am not sure people can honestly have

The wild thing about all of this is how many times they have PUBLICLY changed the story. It is almost as if they are telling us, "We know you know we changed the story but what are you going to do about it." It is like a step past insulting the public's intelligence.

It is wild as hell man

DC,

What do you rate the chances of getting a conviction? The reason I ask is because the changing stories element could be a useful tactic against a gullible juror. I have no confidence after the lone juror in the Walter Scott case couldn't convict the cop.

Cops get off for doing things normal people would get fried for.

DUI. Cop will just let the drunk cop call his wife to come pick him up.
Sexually harassing a female motorist during traffic stop. Sensitivity training.
Beating a teenage detainee into hospitalization. Anger management.
Shooting and injuring an unarmed fleeing suspect. Desk duty.
Shooting and killing an unarmed fleeing suspect. Retirement with full pension, charges dropped.

It's no wonder these dudes think they're above the law. They literally are :lol:

We're constantly reinforcing the notion that they're invincible when they aren't held accountable.

No different that celebrities being given preferential treatment in every facet of their life.

You don't understand what he is saying?

Look at all the SUCKAS that have killed black folks over the years. Dudes that CLEARLY got their pockets patted in middle school.

Other than shooting, how else is a small,petite female cop going to get control of a situation. I know we want to be politically correct and #AllInclusive , but I just feel like certain jobs should require a little more. (Stature wise).

But that is a different convo that I am not sure people can honestly have
Exactly.

DC,

What do you rate the chances of getting a conviction? The reason I ask is because the changing stories element could be a useful tactic against a gullible juror. I have no confidence after the lone juror in the Walter Scott case couldn't convict the cop.
I don't trust the process AT ALL.

That even involves jury selection process.

So, they will get the outcome they very well desire

They covering for her giving her time to make up the perfect story( lie). They know they cant let her completely off the hook so I expect that she ends up serving 2-5 years. Just to appease the public that some "justice" was done. manslaughter is like 2-20 years and they already trying to make it seem like it was a honest accident she was working a 15 hour shift. the room was dark. the dude didnt listen to her commands.

this is really the last thread you could be claiming that......

You’re more than welcome to make a police thanks for wrongfully pepper spraying me instead of killing me thread.

This is ONE instance though. And an extreme one, at that. Can’t use this one instance to paint a broad brush on “tiny little girls”. Or at least you shouldn’t. But you will, which is your choice.

And if they did pepper spray someone instead of killing them, wouldn’t that be a “good” thing??? I’m confused—didn’t you say their first option would be to pull the gun out? So which is it?

Evolution of 'facts' as reported by various news sources.

First the door was locked. Next we hear she tried swiping or inserting the card and it turned up red. Next we hear the door was unlocked. Now we hear the door was slightly ajar.

Tomorrow we'll hear she heard a commotion inside and went to aid crying voices.

Back
Top Bottom