Damn Some of My Homeboys Are About to Do Some Serious Time vol. Just Say NO!!!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]More pot, guns, cash seized in trio's Jacksonville arrest[/h1]
  • By Dana Treen
  • Story updated at 6:33 PM on Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009

Additional drugs, vehicles and weapons have been seized this week by police who made arrests last week in a marijuana distribution case that stretched from Florida to California, Jacksonville Sheriff John Rutherford said Thursday.

Investigators confiscated $573,000 in cash and arrested three Jacksonville men in breaking up the distribution operation that has been in place for years and moved thousands of pounds of marijuana into the city, the sheriff said.

In addition to the armed drug-trafficking arrests of Temario D'Andre Wiley, 23, and roommate Frederick Antonio Campbell, 20, reported by the Times-Union Saturday, police have arrested Alex Lee Campbell, 21, on the same charge. The Campbells are brothers.

Rutherford said a tip from the community led investigators to East Praver Drive on the Southside on Jan. 8, where 100 pounds of marijuana was seized along with two AK-47-style rifles and two handguns. Since then, police have seized another 55 pounds of marijuana, a third AK-47, a shotgun, jewelry and three vehicles including a vintage Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

Rutherford said the marijuana, with a street value of about $125,000, was part of a network that brought the drug from California and possibly Texas.

The arrests were made after authorities said one of the men accepted a UPS delivery of a 50-pound box of marijuana. Another 50-pound package was found in a car in the garage, along with two AK-47 rifles and magazines of bullets.

Rutherford said the seizure of the rifles was particularly important.

"These are the firearms that officers are running across on the street and are confronted with on a daily basis," he said.

Rutherford said charges against the suspects will be filed in federal court.

"Those sentences are severe," he said.

Alex Campbell and Frederick Campbell were being held Thursday in the Duval County jail in lieu of $500,000 bail. Wiley was being held on $700,000 bail.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, regional High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area task force and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives all were involved in the operation.

smh.gif
This were by homies in high school. Should haveknown something was up when they were pulling up in news whips every week. And where counting thousands of dollars in gym class.
tired.gif

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...guns_cash_seized_in_trios_jacksonville_arresthttp://jacksonville.com/n...trios_jacksonville_arrest

Tips if you get busted

How is it possible to get some legt cash for a lawyer after this?

anyone know a proper procedure to stay with some money?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

The arrests were made after authorities said one of the men accepted a UPS delivery of a 50-pound box of marijuana. Another 50-pound package was found in a car in the garage, along with two AK-47 rifles and magazines of bullets.

Why would you do that when you know the feds are watching?
indifferent.gif

could anyone guess at about how long they should expect to be put away for? bigger problem is that as a taxpayer I'm paying for this, and so are the restof you. I can see going to jail for illegally having an assault rifle, but if marijuana were decriminalized guns hopefully wouldn't be a factor. imo

Im just curious but why would they deliver their weed through the UPS...if it worked once it was a miracle i wouldn't try it again

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Im just curious but why would they deliver their weed through the UPS...if it worked once it was a miracle i wouldn't try it again

USPS ftw?

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

You were hanging with the wrong crowd.

laugh.gif
I haven't talked these dudes in like 2 or 3 years.

They were rappers about to be on the come up though.

First of all..transportation of marijuana(or drugs for that matter particularly pills) through mails happens a lot more often then you think and people havebeen getting away with it for a long time. Secondly, its just weed...these young boys were gettin it, it appears. And 3 AK's? Are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom