DANK CUSTOMS - Cement Print Supreme Dunk Hi Custom

My newest custom... Finished it up last night... Made to resemble the cement print low Supreme put out a few years back, this was a general release dunk with no flare that is set to turn heads now... Also unveiling the name of DANK customs... Lets what else I can crank out... Keep an eye out for DANK CUSTOMS!!! Hit me up with ideas...

My newest custom... Finished it up last night... Made to resemble the cement print low Supreme put out a few years back, this was a general release dunk with no flare that is set to turn heads now... Also unveiling the name of DANK customs... Lets what else I can crank out... Keep an eye out for DANK CUSTOMS!!! Hit me up with ideas...

dope!
pimp.gif

super clean work,
loving the custom box....

is 'dank' customs just going to be 1 of 1s for yourself?

dope!
pimp.gif

super clean work,

dope!
pimp.gif

super clean work,

dope!
pimp.gif

super clean work,

Originally Posted by arrjae2

No but I think this particular shoe will be unless someone wants to pay me ungodly amounts of money...

Originally Posted by arrjae2

No but I think this particular shoe will be unless someone wants to pay me ungodly amounts of money...

No I am down for taking orders but I dont want to start duplicating one offs and stuff... Restores I love!!! Hit me up if anyone needs something...

No I am down for taking orders but I dont want to start duplicating one offs and stuff... Restores I love!!! Hit me up if anyone needs something...

very dope Jake! Idont rock Dunks, but like a few....and this is def one of the few I like!

Have you ever tried using a wood burner, or soldering iron to burn in the print?

very dope Jake! Idont rock Dunks, but like a few....and this is def one of the few I like!

Have you ever tried using a wood burner, or soldering iron to burn in the print?

Originally Posted by s dubl

I did try but I dont think my iron gets hot enough... It has a rough time getting through the paint lol I need to get a better one... If I do, I will probably re-do this actual pair...

Back
Top Bottom