DANK CUSTOMS - Cement Print Supreme Dunk Hi Custom

Yeah I actually just drew it on with a pencil then got a fine brush and painted it on with Angelus and cleaned it up with another coat of grey... that was about it...

Yeah I actually just drew it on with a pencil then got a fine brush and painted it on with Angelus and cleaned it up with another coat of grey... that was about it...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

THESE R EVEN BETTER IN PERSON SAW THEM YESTERDAY AND I WAS LIKE WOW!!! GREAT WORK JAKE

Agreed David..much better in person

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

THESE R EVEN BETTER IN PERSON SAW THEM YESTERDAY AND I WAS LIKE WOW!!! GREAT WORK JAKE

Agreed David..much better in person

those are real nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are totally pimp! love the custom box and the detail in the elephant print! watch out for variant factories tryin to duplicate ur design though

these are totally pimp! love the custom box and the detail in the elephant print! watch out for variant factories tryin to duplicate ur design though

these are really fly. you said you would be down for some restoring. can you repaint the midsoles of my cement 3's? they are really yellowed.

these are really fly. you said you would be down for some restoring. can you repaint the midsoles of my cement 3's? they are really yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom