Darth Vader Unappreciation Post

the skywalker name is synonymous with %$#!% ness

anakin was always whining about padme

luke and his "but I was gonna go into toschi station to pick up some power converters"
smh.gif

what a ho....

Evil Anakin/Vader = Star Wars version of Hitler?

Maul was the illest looking villain out of all the recent movies tho.. the double saber and his fight scenes were SICK... Maul vs Evil Anakin? I don't knowwho'd win...

I never really go into the Expanded Universe but should look into it.. Star Wars has always been one of my favorite movie series

^^I see your Nihilus and raise you one Revan. (Ignore Malak for now)

wc1v80.jpg

One of my favorite along with Vader. But I'd think that he was greater than Vader
by a little bit, being such a great strategist and all...

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Maul was the illest looking villain out of all the recent movies tho.. the double saber and his fight scenes were SICK... Maul vs Evil Anakin? I don't know who'd win...

I never really go into the Expanded Universe but should look into it.. Star Wars has always been one of my favorite movie series
Nah...

(This is a vague summary of how Darth Sidious rose into power...)

That would be Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In Episode 1, Palpatine first manipulated the galaxy by starting a war on a little planet called Naboo, which led theJedi to get involved. Though this Palpatine became chancellor of the galaxy. In Episode II, other planets started to get fed up with the Republic so theyformed a Separatist movement called the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The sole leader of that group was Darth Sidious (who is later reveled to bePalpatine). The Confederates had their own army and Darth Sidious told them to attack the Republic. Once this happened, it seemed that the Jedi were the onlyline of defense for the Republic, but there was a back up plan, clone troopers. The Republic became aware of their army but they needed to give the chancelorfull control of the government to use them. Once he attain the emergency powers, in a vote, democracy was gone and Palpatine/ Darth Sidious became the soleruler of the galaxy. In Episode III, he dissolved the Confederation because their rulers, army etc. was inadequate to the Republic. Palpitine then focused hisattention on the Jedi. He told the ambassadors of the Republic that the Jedi are plotting to take over. Everyone believed it and thus he then established theGalactic Empire aka Empire, executed order 66 which was an order for the clone army was to kill off the Jedi. Most of all the Jedi were murdered thus makingthe Darth Sidious the sole ruler of the galaxy.

im not even a Star Wars kinda groupie or anything.... but Vader is a loser!
hommie needs to catch up on a whole heap of child support!
and who beefs with their son that hard?!?...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

FTL....that voice aint scarin no one!

Originally Posted by EvansST

Maul was the illest looking villain out of all the recent movies tho.. the double saber and his fight scenes were SICK... Maul vs Evil Anakin? I don't know who'd win...

Nah...

That would be Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In Episode 1, Palpatine first manipulated the galaxy by starting a war on a little planet called Naboo, which led the Jedi to get involved. Though this Palpatine became chancellor of the galaxy. In Episode II, other planets started to get fed up with the Republic so they formed a Separatist movement called the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The sole leader of that group was Darth Sidious (who is later reveled to be Palpatine). The Confederates had their own army and Darth Sidious told them to attack the Republic. Once this happened, it seemed that the Jedi were the only line of defense for the Republic, but there was a back up plan, clone troopers. The Republic became aware of their army but they needed to give the chancelor full control of the government to use them. Once he attain the emergency powers, in a vote, democracy was gone and Palpatine/ Darth Sidious became the sole ruler of the galaxy. In Episode III, he dissolved the Confederation because their rulers, army etc. was inadequate to the Republic. Palpitine then focused his attention on the Jedi. He told the ambassadors of the Republic that the Jedi are plotting to take over. Everyone believed it and thus he then established the Galactic Empire aka Empire, executed order 66 which was an order for the clone army was to kill off the Jedi. Most of all the Jedi were murdered thus making the Darth Sidious the sole ruler of the galaxy.

more knowledgeable posts like this please
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Anakin Skywalker > Darth Vader.

Agreed, in Revenge of the Sith it was great to see a character who was a mix of Lucifer, a saumrai and an ace figher pilot. Plus he had Natalie Portman by hisside.

Darth Vader is that dude.....he made the film, and how are you just watching this for the first time(if you havent explained already?)

I like Evil Anakin

Dude was willing to kill anyone who stood in his way

But I agree wuth the guy who said Obi Won was the best Jedi overall

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

And how the hell did he die? He only got shocked for like half a second.
his breathing apparatus went out from the force lightning.
tired.gif
Exactly, I thought anyone with half a brain knew that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by 18key

He died cause he was an old @+! man by that time.
Vader > God.
pimp.gif
he couldn't have been THAT old though. in Episode III he couldn't have been any older than early 20's, and that's when Luke was born. and Luke had to be around his early 20's as well in Episodes 4-6. so I figure Darth Vader was approx. mid 40's in Episode 6. just using some logic
No Vader was in his late 40s-50s then. Looks like 23 and Vader was around 25 when look was born so he was 47-50 when he got caught
Really man?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Look. Luke > Look

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

And how the hell did he die? He only got shocked for like half a second.

Did you not listen to the dialog?

Luke clearly says "but father, you'll die without your breathing ______" (close enough)

the dark side of the force > *, so, Vader is a G

and i want to dress up as a stormtrooper one of these days
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

the skywalker name is synonymous with %$#!% ness

anakin was always whining about padme

luke and his "but I was gonna go into toschi station to pick up some power converters"
smh.gif

what a ho....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry but Anakin/Vader is a straight #%!$$ and this is why...

smh.gif

Emperor = straight G status.� dude had an incredibly plan and was playin both teams (pause) to make things come out his way.� he is in fact that dude.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by EvansST

Nah...

That would be Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In Episode 1, Palpatine first manipulated the galaxy by starting a war on a little planet called Naboo, which led the Jedi to get involved. Though this Palpatine became chancellor of the galaxy. In Episode II, other planets started to get fed up with the Republic so they formed a Separatist movement called the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The sole leader of that group was Darth Sidious (who is later reveled to be Palpatine). The Confederates had their own army and Darth Sidious told them to attack the Republic. Once this happened, it seemed that the Jedi were the only line of defense for the Republic, but there was a back up plan, clone troopers. The Republic became aware of their army but they needed to give the chancelor full control of the government to use them. Once he attain the emergency powers, in a vote, democracy was gone and Palpatine/ Darth Sidious became the sole ruler of the galaxy. In Episode III, he dissolved the Confederation because their rulers, army etc. was inadequate to the Republic. Palpitine then focused his attention on the Jedi. He told the ambassadors of the Republic that the Jedi are plotting to take over. Everyone believed it and thus he then established the Galactic Empire aka Empire, executed order 66 which was an order for the clone army was to kill off the Jedi. Most of all the Jedi were murdered thus making the Darth Sidious the sole ruler of the galaxy.

more knowledgeable posts like this please
smile.gif
This man knows way too much about Star Wars, but I appreciate the knowledge being dropped on us. You might as well give a summary of episode 4-6now...

ZannahRuleOfTwo.JPG

Darth Bane
pimp.gif

he set the original plan in place for palpatine to eventually rule the gallaxy

Back
Top Bottom