Dating a woman with children

Sorry not sorry :lol: reading BS like that is annoying :lol: of all the reasons to not be with someone it's because of a dog?! :rofl:

Came across this post, figured I would drop it in this pre-existing thread on THIS topic instead of making a new thread

A3A0D9EB-C647-461D-B9E9-EA9F1E0D5BCF.jpeg

lol I would've been like uhhh "sure, I already bought two meals and you get the other two so we're even"

:rofl: @ that dinner scenario. Definitely would’ve just up and left. It’s one thing to be a nice dude—it’s a completely different thing to have some random broad try to take advantage of that niceness.

I say go for it, but tread cautiously. Don't get super involved, but instead keep it light and friendly and see what happens. And please don't meet her kids right away--and if she insists that you do, exit stage left immediately. I got involved with a woman about 7 years ago (now my wife of 4+ years) who had 2 kids. I literally didn't lay an eye on her kids until about 5 months after we started dating, and even then it was in a group setting on some "Hey, this is my friend trife" steez.

Don't let kids scare you. If it isn't something you think you can handle, there's no shame in that. Hell, I was adamantly against it for a long time, too. Then I met my wife and she was just a cool, smart, down to earth woman already handling business on her own. Best decision I ever made.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw my post on the first page. Still going strong and still the best decision I’ve ever made. :pimp: :pimp:

Feels good when kids that didn’t come from you grow up and tell you that you’re the reason they know how to navigate life. Made me shed a single thug tear.

I love dogs but I'm too spoiled to be having to wait for a chick to take her dog out and stuff like that. Just another reason for her not to be in my presence when I want her to be. I've had a dog so I know how much of a responsibility they are.

i saw this on a fb group and my reply was damn thats some bird *** ***** ****..like i dont even like people buying or paying for me period how would i look asking someone to buy something for my kid FOH. basically tihs chick went on a date for dinner thats it. And its sad that this is probably true and give woman and especially single moms a bad rep smh....

I love dogs but I'm too spoiled to be having to wait for a chick to take her dog out and stuff like that. Just another reason for her not to be in my presence when I want her to be. I've had a dog so I know how much of a responsibility they are.

You're grown.

Came across this post, figured I would drop it in this pre-existing thread on THIS topic instead of making a new thread

Shorty should've just brought the kids... u feed them, get a couple drinks for the two of you... put them to bed when ya'll get back to her place and smash it out... yall sleeping..

I wouldn't have bought a meal for her kids. That's her responsibility to make sure her kids are fed.

She has no right to act that way.

Dating someone with a dog is definitely a struggle if youve never owned a pet before.

Any chick ive dated with a dog has not worked out. They always expected me to show interest in their dog the same as they do and its too much to put on someone.

I never realized people felt so strongly about dating someone with dogs. It’s literally never even crossed my mind until this point.

I had a pup growing up and she was my best friend. These days I can’t fathom having another one. Primarily for that sentimental “no dog will ever take her place” stuff, but it was no joke to take care/clean up after her.

Then to think of having that imposed on you all over again because you’re dating someone...

I guess I kinda get it. :lol:

But yeah, tripping about a dog and wanting a cat is wild. That dander is o.d.

The dog thing is big, its 1 reason me and my BM aren't living together anymore, she has 4 dogs living with her, i never had a dog in my life before living with her and just not an animal person like she was, she had dogs and horses her whole life etc.

I never realized people felt so strongly about dating someone with dogs. It’s literally never even crossed my mind until this point.

There's definitely some wild viewpoints in here and I'm not buying dogs would really be a dealbreaker for anyone. Just sounds like some single folks in here saying stuff just to say:lol:

The dog thing is big, its 1 reason me and my BM aren't living together anymore, she has 4 dogs living with her, i never had a dog in my life before living with her and just not an animal person like she was, she had dogs and horses her whole life etc.

Four dogs is a bit extreme for a single chick and I can understand your point of view. I was thinking more-so along the lines of someone normal with one, possibly even two, dogs.

I had a pup growing up and she was my best friend. These days I can’t fathom having another one. Primarily for that sentimental “no dog will ever take her place” stuff, but it was no joke to take care/clean up after her.

Then to think of having that imposed on you all over again because you’re dating someone...

I guess I kinda get it. :lol:

But yeah, tripping about a dog and wanting a cat is wild. That dander is o.d.

a NY thing.

They’ll say no to a person with a dog or cat but won’t think twice about someone with Rats or roaches.

Just know when dating a woman with a kid, you'll always be second. Not saying it's a bad thing on her end.

Side note: Im not a fan of animals (unless I can wear it) but I love dating White women, and we aaallllllllll know how much they love their pets. Sometimes it works out where they don't have any.

Yeah I've dealt with almost strictly white women in my life and they love their dogs, cats, horses, and whatever other animals it may be. A white woman without any pets/animals is hard to find

Last edited:
No doubt. Kids are a BIG INCONVENIENCE! Your time, and energy wasted on a kid having a tantrum cause it's nap time and he/she is not sleepy! :smh:

That's why I don't even mind not having any seeds. I don't mind doing the daddy/family thing with a JO's kid on a weekend or once in a while but FULL TIME taking care of kids? :lol: Hell nah. I enjoy my free time too much.

All I know is if I do have kids, a nanny better come with one.
I got 3 kids ... my kids don't throw tantrums and they don't take naps... it's all how YOU raise your kids... my son is in pre k... he's the only kid who don't take naps... he sits on the opposite end of the classroom when it's nap time...

Me and my bm are btoken up but still live together. I plan on moving out during the summer if **** ain't worked out by the end of june... but I'm sure I'll be pipin her down anytime I want... I'm sure she'll have dudes interested and willing to date her with 3 kids but it'll be more so dudes just wanting to beat and she knows it...

She's a good woman with 3 kids... ain't nothing wrong with her... If she needs to go on a date I'll keep my kids for the night idgaf. I ain't gonna be cockblocking. I actually dated a couple chicks with kid's when I was young... 19-22... it was cool. Meet the kids, play a little bit. Crack some jokes and that's about it... once they go to sleep you can do whatever you want, just be out b4 they wake up...

Back
Top Bottom