Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Why didn't I see any posts crying about the RT score when Captain Marvel was review bombed by MAGA incels?

upload_2019-9-16_18-43-11.gif

I really don't get what the big issue is. :lol:

It's either people being fake offended or didn't like it which is cool. I haven't liked a Kevin Hart special in years. I state my opinion and move on. Seems like folks are tryna get him to be who they want him him to be and that's not gonna work on him. His style of comedy has been same since Killin Em Softly.

Why didn't I see any posts crying about the RT score when Captain Marvel was review bombed by MAGA incels?

cuz it was pretty obvious, look who's acknowledging da ideological bent 8)

da reality is Captain Marvel was meh, but it wasn't da super toxic feminist piece either... reviews balanced itself out to what it actually is..meh.

Dave Chappelle Sticks & stones? its obviously got sandbagged by da critics and da fans wasn't haven't it cuz it was soooo good.

It's either people being fake offended or didn't like it which is cool. I haven't liked a Kevin Hart special in years. I state my opinion and move on. Seems like folks are tryna get him to be who they want him him to be and that's not gonna work on him. His style of comedy has been same since Killin Em Softly.

Forreal, like all the criticizes leave me wondering have they ever seen a Chappelle special ever? Especially before he went off the grid. If he did any of his old standup now or had the Chappelle Show now people would still be offended and he'd be canceled.

Forreal, like all the criticizes leave me wondering have they ever seen a Chappelle special ever? Especially before he went off the grid. If he did any of his old standup now or had the Chappelle Show now people would still be offended and he'd be canceled.

The special is called Sticks and Stones. :lol:

He's telling people this is comedy, stop being fake offended.

Finally broke down and watched Dave's new special the other day. Definetly not his best routine. I laughed a couple times, but overall it was alright.

SNL I bet isnt going to keep that same energy when Eddie Murphy is guest hosting for da holiday in upcoming season in regards to Shane gillis being ousted before he even started.

^ this dude aint been watching eddie murphy movies for sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the last like 25 years

Sarah Silverman is interesting. She's always been edgy but recently has tried being woke despite all of the receipts.

People are way to invested in being justified by other people when it comes to what they are offended by. I'm just like you, i wasn't offended and thought it was funny and if somebody fells different, cool.

I'm not about to try to discuss how somebody else should feel and whether or not I can mentally justify their feelings. That ain't my place

The special is called Sticks and Stones. :lol:

He's telling people this is comedy, stop being fake offended.

I'm not offended in the least you got me f*cked up lol I love this stand up and all his stand ups. Big fan, I was just saying the people who are outraged must have never seen his old stuff to act this fake outraged over what he's saying. Like the MJ suckin d*ck as a cure for cancer and a distraction from politics bit as to why he stays in the news from "for what it's worth". If he said that now or had his show again with creative control people would have a fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom